Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THCvision, Oct 7, 2010.

1. At some point, it becomes worth it to develop a connect in the nearest decent-sized city and make a biennial run; the volume discount and lower market price will more than cover your travel costs.

2. #22 Zizzy, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    $10 a gram, $30 an 8th and $60 a quarter. All the shit I get is always chronic.

My dealer doesn't waste his time on grams, though.

3. here it's like 5-10 euro for a gram of good hash (pollen) and 10 for a gram of pot, but hash is much easier to find so i don't really know how good is the weed, plus here people only buy 1-2 grams at a time, so I have no idea how much is an ounce.