Your Poop Schedule

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TrainwreckXxX, Sep 2, 2010.

1. I usually get home around 4-5ish every day, and there is no way I'm sitting on a public toilet unless it's an EXTREME emergency! So now I naturally take my shit as soon as I get home. Though, lately, I've been taking micro-poops, like maybe even up to eight a day! :eek: But only a small turd or two each. Also, another reason I posted this is because the last few shits I took smelled like skunk/bud!? Maybe I was just imagining it.. but as soon as I started shitting I noticed a reallllyyy good smell, then I was like what the fuck!?? :confused:

2. i had a lot of pot food and it smelled weedy

i usually wake up at six and half a coffee and it makes my colon move and i go take a fat shit, shower, and have a bowl

3. I drop anchor every morning within 10 minutes of getting out bed, regardless of the time of morning I wake up. I intentionally made my body adapt to the schedule so that I'll be lightest when I do my morning weigh-in :D

4. (You, 8:15PM, feeling the urge) - "Oh, no you don't, you're not shitting until the morning!"

(Your colon) - "But, I've got to..."

(You) - "No buts! No excuses! It ain't shittin' time yet!"

(Your colon) - "Yeah, I know this is ironic coming from me, but you're an asshole."

(You) - "Tough shit. Pack it in for the night."

:D

5. I don't feel the urge to drop a deuce until I'm on my feet out of bed. It's not a matter of holding it in or anything.

6. To each his own, but I never really understood this whole paranoia. You're concerned about getting an orifice that excretes shit too close to a plastic ring. :confused:

Somehow, I seriously doubt your asshole is that paranoid about "germs". :D

Besides, if you really want to worry about something, studies show that keyboard you're typing on is five times dirtier than the toilet you're worried about.:eek:

7. Heh, I hear ya, I'm kind of the same way. It was just funny the way you worded it before, like you were barking out orders to your colon or something. Made me laugh.:D