your political party

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by love420, Feb 28, 2005.

?

Whats your political party?

1. Democrat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Republican

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Green Party

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Who gives a flying fuck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just wondering what everyones view on politics was here... sorry if this is a repost... delete it if it is

2. Ah man, how can you not include the Libertarian Party.

Im a libertarian on social and economic issues but i am a libertarian/conservative mix on forign policy.

3. I\'m my own political party.

If anything, I\'m a Realist, with a little bit of conservative republican thrown in there for fun :D

4. ^ sounds like a libertarian..

5. I have no clue what a libertarian is so I couldn\'t say for sure :D

I think my republican stance on certain issues might keep me out of the libertarian party though. Again, I don\'t know anything about \'em so I can\'t say for sure.

6. I hate republicans and democrats. They are both douche-bags. But I lean towards more \'liberal\' views. But after this year and how they treated the elections I\'m disgusted with the democrats.

7. I guess I can understand that most christians wouldn\'t be happy about the legalization of gay marriage. But, that\'s not exactly the libertarians stance on gay marriage. Their stance is to get the government out of marriage completely. I don\'t believe that the government has any business sanctoning marriage. I don\'t know it just seems like even though it is stated as wrong in the bible it would be better to live and let live and let god do the judging..

8. [​IMG]

9. i fuck all political parties and all politicians in the earth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.