Your 'pleasing the ladies' technique

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Thewastedyouth, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Anyone feel they are good at licking/eating/going down whatever you want to call it, on a girl?

Ive been told im good, but i always seem to change it up a little each time( ive got a gf, i dont just go round fucking and licking random whores :/)

Any techniques that seem to give your girl ultimate pleasure?

2. From my experince lick her from the botto of her butthole to the tip of her clit and keep doing that good things will happen

3. take a fat rip and hold it. then go down on her and blow it up her snatch. that will get her goin fer sure ;)

4. Clitoral and Gräfenberg stimulation. With a good amount of teasing.

5. [quote name='"TreeMaster420"']take a fat rip and hold it. then go down on her and blow it up her snatch. that will get her goin fer sure ;)[/quote]

So nasty

6. every guy naturally thinks he's the pro in sex...just like every girl thinks she give the best blow jobs! So you will have to try all these techniques in order to find out the truth for yourself!

7. It pretty much what ever comes to mind at the time for me, but I have one fail safe solution.

You know if things just aren't working, your working, but she's not...

Solution:

In such instances, reach around and smack her in the face, she will yell " Oww wtf?!", then you respond, " yeah girl i told you i'd make you scream".

That way, they did scream, and you most likely finished lol:D

8. im no expert but am convinced that the nerves in the back of thier neck & behind the ears are directly connected to the vag cause kissing certain upper areas seem to make the lower areas all swollen, poofy & all ready...........Yes?:confused:

9. [quote name='"narcissistic"']im no expert but am convinced that the nerves in the back of thier neck & behind the ears are directly connected to the vag cause kissing certain upper areas seem to make the lower areas all swollen, poofy & all ready...........Yes?:confused:[/quote]

Ill say that when my boyfriend kisses my neck, collarbone, ears, I get chills, I get wet, and my cloths come off quickly.
    Even if I'm half asleep if he starts rubbing my lower back and kissing me pretty soon we are fucking...
    He also knows exactly where to touch and kiss and kiss me so its not too fair a comparison..but still lol

10. You can tell its not an act because there's nothing sexier than being with a woman you really care about when she's passionately panting for air ....................& the feel of her heart pounding like crazy :love:
    Slight indication ;)

It's Awesome!:smoke:

11. Sometimes it's nice to get in there and give her a good tongue-fucking. It sure does tire out the tongue, but oh man is it worth it for that little gasp when you penetrate her with the tip of your tongue :D

12. Tell them to shut the fuck up. They need to know they are only good for one thing, and that is to be a dirty, dirty whore. Also, they are good for leaving right after. They always want to fight over this issue. It's kinda pathetic.

13. I wanna see you

move with confidence, kiss slowly and passionately, fuck-me-eyes, pucker up and lick diligently,

and don't be afraid to use your fingers when you eat it - like you would when you beat it.

14. Lmao That quote is funny as a mothafucka

15. studied the 4Hour-Body's technique, it like the devils handtrick!! of course you gotta focus like a doctor when operating.

16. give em a little bit of this :ey:

[​IMG]

17. Disregard them as human beings.

18. How to lick good :

Use your tongue like a dick.

19. I am quite proficient at finger banging imo.