Your plants packing on the weight yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AstralSativa, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Hello everyone, I just got back from my outdoor site and am wondering if I should be worried about my plants because they dont have any buds yet. It looks like they are JUST starting to bud...

The strain that I am growing is susposto be done mid september and its already Sept 12th...

Any comments?

2. Er... I planted mine in late June and they've been flowering for a couple of weeks now. They're both getting pretty heavy (so is a hermie I've got going outdoors too) I don't know what to tell you, I hope they hurry....

3. Does it get enough light?
    Is it stretching?

4. They get tons of sunlight. I noticed that only the mother is growing buds while the clones I took off her are taking a LONG time to start buding...

5. Yeah mine aren't doing a lot either and i only have 5 more weeks. Only one of my girls took off, most of the others just have a few little hairs here and there. I don't know what to do, maybe feed them more.

6. i just got back from my site and im seeing the same as you Astral.. im growing early sativa and lethal purple. early s should be done by now (sep 1).. but isnt.. and lethal p still has another couple weeks (mid-end sep). right now i just have some white hairs. my plants get a shitload of sun too and all that, so im like wtf??.. im not extremely worried cause flowering is a quickly changing process. your plants should change alot soon. i hope mine do too.

7. Well im lucky, first grow my only survivre plant left and 3 weeks in flowering and starting to pack weight. Picture update tommorow I saw them today ( there a 15min car ride from my school its near the farmers land) And the trichcomes are going strong.

[​IMG]

8. Well, hehe atleast Im not the only one experiencing the slow flowering problem :rolleyes:

Hmm, I tried to grow Lethal Purple once, but I got ripped and lost my plants

I guess, all I can do is wait and hope for the best...:(

Marie-jane: Nice, that plant is packing on the weight!

9. my plants are like 3 feet tall by 3 feet wide and are in the 2nd weed of flowering,, the buds are only 5 cm by 3 cm ,, i am wondering is their anything that i can do too add some major weight,, i can see the crystals already and they STINK one smells like coffee i have nop clue at all how it smells like fresh coffee it is fucked,, any ways i have till like mid october (end of season in toronto) canu please help me thanx

10. Small update lots more trichcomes

Here it is 9th Sept
    [​IMG]

4 days later
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

M-J

11. Wow! Awsome pics. Love the quality:hello:

And that looks like some tasty bud =)