Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your plans for 420?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Jan 19, 2010.

1. ^ that fucking sucks. Hate to be living in Alabama.

2. Yeah, this place sucks totally want to move to california, or some place else sunny and stoner friendly.

3. No!
    Why would you hurt me like that, baby?:hide:

4. heh, i don't think i've ever smoked on 420... i know one year near when i first started smoking, i just chose not too cause i had other stuff to do or something. then i know another year it ended up that around that time i wasn't buying any weed, for whatever reason (I think i took a break or something). then the last two years i've just been smoking every once in a while, so again, nothing on 420.

but if things keep going like they are now, i'll definitely be making this my first high 420. :smoking:

5. i will harvest between march 10-20 hopefully then i will cure for a month and on 420 ill have a ton of pot :D

Last year i was just a casual smoker and 420 wasnt important for me but now i should have a lot of fun

6. ah 420's on a Tuesday. eh, i guess i can smoke in the morning, but that'd probably be it. unless i take off work. cause i work 3rd shift so i basically don't smoke at all in the afternoon after i wake up, cause coming into work high (even just slightly) would be a bad idea.

7. Last year me and my girl and some friends just kicked it after class and blazed all day. We smoke like an ounce between 4 of us. For this year its just gonna be me and my girl in our new apartment kickin it. I think I will still plan on going through an ounce or hopefully close to it if I can afford it.

8. Wake And Vape, Then Smoke all the kief we have collected since new years.

9. im planning on making a huge homemade bong, buying a half and getting fucked up before and after class.. lol

10. I think there is a march in Manchester this year so me and my buddies are probably gonna go to that... will be good fun. Hopefully it will get lots of support this year as there seems to be a real vibe in support of cannabis legalisation these days.

11. saving a g from everytime I buy, so far I got like 6 different kinds. Then I'm gonna make some hash from my grinders and roll it all up in a super blunt and go to Boulder (Im from co :) )

12. I'm gonna go to a park near where i live that has lots of different types of gardens.

Like they have Japanese gardens, Dutch gardens (with a big windmill), English gardens, African gardens etc., they also have a huge bush walking path with lots of little streams.

Gonna get so high.

13. i used to smoke all the time in the summer, now its cold and dont smoke too much with buddys, im taking a 3 month t break, which is 4 20 or a day off. planning on using all my cash i get on bud and storing it in a jar in my closet, on 420, it will be a smokeout in my room by myself if homies still not chilling with me anymore

14. Alot of Space Cake, weed, and acid. All day.

15. im gonna try and get as high as i can

16. Turn 20. :]

17. all i kno is that i will be getting blazed all damn day