Your Pets!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by AdamSheva, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Its crazy how much dogs really understand. I can speak sentences to my dog and she understands. They understand your emotions and the vibes you give off

2. i know man, it's pretty crazy sometimes. she can go and get things for me, or do things whenver i ask (simple things of course, but she still knows). :p

3. Man dogs are so chill, even though I hate Owen Wilson that movie marley and me tugs at the heartstrings man at the end

"A dog has no use for fancy cars...

or big homes or designer clothes.

A waterlogged stick will do just fine.

A dog doesn't care
    if you're rich or poor...

clever or dull, smart or dumb.

Give 'em your heart
    and he'll give you his.

How many people can you say that about?

How many people can make you
    feel rare and pure and special?
    "

4. eh live on a farm - lots of pets - cant live with em cant live without em :eek: have a multitude of barn cats, plus several dogs, some goats, mini stallion, and a shitload of horses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Posted this in another thread but fuck it.

[​IMG]

Bobby.
    When I got him I was told he was a girl, but he's a boy! He's a little bigger and darker than this now though.

6. damn those cats are fucking awesome.

7. [​IMG]
    whitesox. had to put her down september 1st. what a shitty way to start a month :(
    still have her sister whos cuddled up with me right now though, purring like crazy even though im not petting her.

[​IMG]
    cody! mah boy! siberian retriever (golden retriever x siberian husky) crazy fuckin dog. the previous owner never played with him, never let him meet other dogs, and he stayed in a cage for 9+ hours a day. has seperation problems with me when im gone to long. if im gone for 9+hours, he goes ape shit when i finally get home. jumpin all over me and shit. the first day i got him actually i had to leave, and i could hear him howling from the top of the street, so probably 2-300 meters away?

edit: i want one of those silver bengals! they look cool as hell.

8. my baby girl, such a stoner though ;)
    [​IMG]

9. My good dog Crispin. This must have been taken at least 4 years ago. He is much older and wiser looking now. He lost his best friend,Oskar, a couple years ago and has never been the same since.

Attached Files:

10. This is my Luna!

Attached Files:

• 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      550.3 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      796.2 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      468.9 KB
      Views:
  11. What breed is that! Cute as hell. :D

12. She's a yellow lab and a cocker spaniel mix! She's the sweetest little girl. I'm like a proud momma. hahah

13. nice butt.

...what? dont act like i was the only one thinking it!:p

horses are cool. they have so much personality. kinda wish i would have grown up on a farm rather than near a city... oh well, cant choose who you're born to.

14. Ha ha, love crosses, my family has a lab x collie! Sweeeet.

15. I almost got a border Collie instead of her but my boyfriend got me her and I'm so happy. I used to have a miniature collie when I was little. They're such good dogs.

16. Awesome dogs, really smart too. ^

Looks like my camel spider is on its way out . . surely more people own pets and what not? :p

17. Here's my three cats! :wave:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. My pup Shadow. He just wandered into my yard one day a couple months ago, no collar or tags. Put up pics around town and no owner claimed him so we took him to the vet and got his clean bill of health and now he's the family pet.
    He's so chill it's amazing. I call him shadow cause he'll follow me anywhere i go and he's so fun to play with :D
    He's a mix of Pit and Black lab i do believe :) He's awesome!

Attached Files:

19. ill get some pics of buddy in the morning. you guys are gonna love him :D