Your Pets!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by AdamSheva, Dec 3, 2010.

1. #1 AdamSheva, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    Not sure if there's a thread with pets and what not, but hey ho, here's a new one.

Post pics of your pets! (From my phone so they're not the best)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Dinner. :p

I have a few other things, but I don't have pictures stored on the laptop of those, so I've googled them.

Camel spider
    [​IMG]

Flat Rock Scorpion
    [​IMG]

Ghost Mantids (x3)
    [​IMG]

Beardie!
    [​IMG]

Now, imagine me handling one of these guys and shoving it in someones face when they're super stoned. Mind fuck, they think so. :D

All great stoner pets by the way. ;)

2. Bentley-Purebred Silver Bengal
    [​IMG]

Bentley and Aston (Savannah x Bengal)
    [​IMG]

I also have an Asian Leopard Cat, working on getting a Lynx

3. in picture 4 is it nomming on your finger?

4. Just about the nicest cats I've ever seen, goodluck with the lynx. :cool:

It is indeed, it managed to get to my knuckle. :D

5. #5 Nikkisunshne609, Dec 3, 2010
    Moose
    IMG_0290.jpg

Ginny
    IMG_0287.JPG

Pookie
    IMG_0617.jpg

6. My ball python died a few months ago.

BUT

I just smoked four bowls back to back with my friends parrot perched on my head. Awesome ass bird.

7. damn my sisters boyfriend had a snake until it fell out of a window. long story short my sister was sleeping he thought it would be a good idea to wake her up with it and it went flying :( i miss it

8. This is my girl Indica when she as about 2.5 months old. She's such a loyal and gentle dog, I fuckin love pitbulls.

[​IMG]

9. #9 AdamSheva, Dec 3, 2010
    Nice pup man, you gotta love dogs. ^

Unfortunately pitbulls are illegal over here. :(

Wow, I don't know what to say. Snakes are awesome though . .

Royals ftw!

Holy shit, that's cute. :D

10. That's a shame. People raise the dogs to be aggressive and the dogs get the bad rep. They are extremely loyal dogs and she listens to everything I tell her. They really are a special breed, and I know she will protect me if she had to. I can walk her around my neighborhood without a leash and another dog can walk right past us and all I gotta do is say no and she wont try anything, she stays right by my side

11. Thanks! We just took that on thanksgiving....just rompen in the leaves we were

12. [​IMG]
    He looks so goofy with those hair between his eyes XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I can't wait for him to mature. The males of this species are so colorful
    [​IMG]
    Sugilite died earlier this year from a wet molt though :(

13. Snakes and spiders freak me out. I dont think I would ever have any kind of pet besides a dog.
    Or maybe some fish

14. I have a fine little mitten of high quality and value. I shall post pictures of his soft self soon.

15. There cats are like the fine buds of mittenry, good work. A+

16. #16 AdamSheva, Dec 3, 2010
    Fish are awesome man, I work in a pet shop. Hence all of the oddball pets and what have you. I used to own a marine (saltwater) set-up with the following. (I work in the fish department)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pics are from google again, sold all of my fish a while ago unfortunately. :( That top fish (fu manchu lionfish) set me back £45, which is around 70 dollars I think? Pretty expensive, but worth it.

Beautiful T's right there! Very nice, repped! :D

17. This is Jewels. She says hey.
    [​IMG]

I actually have a grossly overpopulated guppy tank because I don't have my turtles anymore. My cats wont sit still for a photo at the moment either.

18. Put something small and predatory in your tank, like a Halfbeak. Should hoover up any excess guppies in no time. :p

19. Lol, yeah. I unload them all the time on people. I kind just let it go though cause I don't really care about my fish tank anymore. They just don't stop fucking. I made the mistake of putting 4 ram's head snails in there. A month later, had like 200...

I am working on a new tank decoration with function at the moment. Maybe one day you'll see it in stores :cool:

20. one of my best friends, the dog and i are honestly the same being, just in different bodies. :smoke: she goes everywhere with me. she knows what i'm saying when i speak. defintely the most loyal dog i have ever known. lives for the tennis ball. :p

[​IMG]