your pets while your high

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dr.ganja, Dec 10, 2009.

1. i like to pet my dogs and cats when im stoned (there fur feels funny when high lol)

my dads dog MJ (mary jane) she likes weed if she smells weed she`ll go in the room where it is and chill one time my dad left his roaches on his bed and she ate them all (yes we were very scared she would die :( but shes fine now lol)

but yes i do think animals know when people are baked because they`ll look at you weird and stick near you for some reason (its weird)

2. Dude my dog luvs the weed and hip-hop. If we playin metal or rock he leaves, but but if we smokin the bong and listenin to some doom my dog doesn't leave the room all night. unless he have to go pee

3. I have two beagles. It seems whenever I'm blazed they seem to have a lot bigger of an interest in me, like I'm a different person or something. They'll bring toys over and be more sociable than normal.

4. One of my cats plays fetch. Yes I said my cat :p And she has learned that I don't have a problem sitting on the floor for 30 minutes just throwing her toy around. Repetitive actions are much more fun stoned.

5. My little fox terrier loves being around me when I'm high. As soon as I start smoking she comes and sits next to me. I think it is because I will zone out petting her while watching tv, and keep petting her for like an hour.

6. When im high my dog stays away from me and she (in my opinion, she's almost human. i can't call her "it" because she has a personality) is afraid of me and puts her tail between her legs..

7. Why do you use grave accents instead of apostrophes?

8. My rabbit Frieda (that's her name yep) is chilling all the time in her cage.. She won't come out and just hang arround :D
    When i'm high it's allways the same.. She's just chilling all day long :D and she's 9 years old :D

9. My dog always bugs the fuck out when I'm tripping. It's like he thinks that another entity has taken over my body.

10. Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by 420ishere [​IMG]
    i like to pet my dogs and cats when im stoned (there fur feels funny when high lol)

my dads dog MJ (mary jane) she likes weed if she smells weed she`ll go in the room where it is and chill one time my dad left his roaches on his bed and she ate them all (yes we were very scared she would die :( but shes fine now lol)

but yes i do think animals know when people are baked because they`ll look at you weird and stick near you for some reason (its weird)

^^ This

We as a community must know the answer to this. Personally, my day seriously cannot continue without an answer to this question. *in a completely serious tone of voice*

LOL :wave:

11. Does it always bother you so much when someone asks a question you think is pointless? Get a life, kid.

12. I have always loved animals ever since I was a little kid and I always try and bond with every animal I come into contact with

I don't own any animals anymore because I live in an apartment but, I'd say my favorite dog I ever owned was named Turner and he was an Australian Shepherd/Dingo that my mom bought for me when he was a small pup. That dog and I had the strongest relationship that any owner and pet could have, he knew how to read me and I to him it was amazing and I miss him very much.

13. Oh lighten up... have a little fun with your life...

and I'm no kid btw son.

14. #34 Ganja_Man420, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    My dog def. knows. It's almost like he is disappointed in me.

15. owned

16. I did get owned.

17. My favorite thing to do when I go over one of my friends house is play fetch with his dogs. They're two australian cattle dogs that are like sitcom characters. One is reserved and kinda shyish while the other is crazy and like always running around. I've had many baked conversations with my friends who own them about how if they were in a sitcom, the crazy one would always be trying to get the other one to go like, toilet paper the principles house or some shit while hes all like 'aww come on man, cant we just stay home and watch tv or something!"

man I love those dogs.

I also love getting super high and petting my cat. When I get really baked i just feel so much happier petting him and making him purr and get all cuddly. Weed just makes me such a more empathetic and nurturing person.