Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Perspective on Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeStoopid, Dec 24, 2009.

1. yoo what's good, GC? HOw's errbody doin this morning? Since for some reason it wouldn't let me make a poll for this, im just have an inthread poll. Everybody has different perspectives on weed and how they feel to categorize it.

1. A Plant

2. A Herb

3. A Drug

4. Medicine

5. A legit weed

6. Satan plant that needs to be exterminated

2. It's a plant. A wonderful wonderful plant.

3. Technically it's all of the above excluding 5 and 6.

4. 1&4 are what i usually refer to it as

5. It's a plant, and if you so happen to light it on fire...

6. It has some effects...:hello::smoke:

Plant of the best kind:D

7. by denying that it's a drug you're just perpetuating the drug stigma... it's a drug, and some drugs aren't a big deal. shout it from the rooftops. embrace its classification as a drug and you'll help to break the social stigma surrounding such substances.

8. Cannabis is a drug, a plant, medicine, and many other things..

9. my perspective is that cannabis is not a drug its self its just a plant, more so though it is a delivery system to get cannabinoids which are a psychoactive drug into your system, and these cannabinoids all have different effects on your body, many of them are good for a wide range of medical conditions, this is what gives cannabis its medical value.

10. marijuana to me is alot of shit. my parents put some marihuana in their rubbing alcohol, they say it makes it more effective.

its just a plant, drug, remedy that has some amazing effects.

11. Weed is god!!!

12. A herbal remedy :)

For both disease and melancholy.

13. Agreed.

14. I consider it a drug. It may be a few other things, but MY perspective is that it is a drug.

15. 1-4 all work for me.

16. weed is just a plant like any other except it has a compound known as THC, its molecular structure is similar to neurotransmitters in the brain hence it can bind with the receptors. the effect is a high.

17. Totally agree here.

18. a plant that can be used as a drug, or to make various kinds of materials

19. Its a term, it doesn't matter what you call it, herb, drug, medicine,the only time everyone ever gets pissy becuase they can't accept it has other terms to be called by, or that person doesn't agree with the term you choose to describe it.

20. A wonderful plant that has many different uses.