Your personal thoughts/experience w/ percolators

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Im considering getting a bong w/ 2 percolators. I have heard that some people like them and some people really dislike them. Whats are your personal thoughts? From what I got so far it will be a cooler hit but you have to hit the bong harder. Is it hard to get a hit sometimes? I have never used percolators before and I just dont want to spend a lot and hate the bong. It also has an ice catcher.

2. The short time I had a bong with percolators was fantastic.

And then my bong died.

3. My bong is double perc'd (two triple diffused 5-arm tree percs) and I absolutely love it.

If you get a high end piece the drag increase will be negligable.

4. Sometimes the drag can be bad, and they can be very hard to clean.. but if you like smooth hits then they are worth it! Good luck man! :)

5. more chambers take more flavor out. more percs = more volume to clear. invest in a bottle of grunge off and clean it everyday if you get it.

not all percs are created equally. shittly made percs hit like they are made. you are gonna have drag regardless with 3 chambers, but if they are crappy chinese percs your gonna be sucking long and hard ;) haha.

personally i like 2 chamber tubes, i enjoy a little drag and the extra diffusion. anything more is too much for me. maybe the headshop will let you pull on some tubes with water in them?