Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your personal session ritual.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by boobtree, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Scurry into basement unnoticed, take battery off charger, go to top secret stash spot and get mflb and stoner kit, pack trench, clean up, and im golden

2. Empty my pockets, take my shoes off, break up my bud, ready my smoking utensil turn on the TV, log into GC, spark said smoking utensil, get baked :smoking:

3. Smoke then play some call of duty. You know what it is

4. lol im sitting here high laughing at this thread hahahaahahaha :smoke:

5. my old routine:

wake up, pack a bowl, take a hit.
    go have my morning cigarette
    come back in from balcony, turn on the xbox, put it MW2 and smoke the rest of the bowl while waiting to get into a game.
    play cod high as fuck and destroy the morning campers that were always on cod when i woke up.
    go to class high

god i miss my apartment

6. 1. Hit the music
    2. Turn on volcano
    3. Pick strain
    4. Grab my container of "rolling weed." (usually some pretty good mids I get from this 40 year old dealer that I keep pre grinded)
    5. Roll a doob and grind up vaping green
    6. Go out back and smoke the J
    7. Aquire some eats
    8. Pack filling chamber
    9. Get ripped!
    10. Eat.

Been doing this every night for the last 2 months. Still not tired of it

7. If I'm alone...Turn on my custom Pandora Trance Station...sit on couch, grind fresh herb, pack bong, smoke and get lost in the music. Hour into the sesh I might play some video games or watch netflix.