Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your personal session ritual.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by boobtree, Mar 26, 2012.

1. 1.eat
    2.smoke a bowl
    3.smoke another bowl 10 min later
    4.smoke agian 5 min later
    5.eat
    6.repeat steps 1~6 till I run out or pass out.

Thats the way I roll ladies.

2. Guess my biggest never fails ritual is.. Smoking before bed e__e. I love hitting a bowl then getting in bed to read before I fall asleep

3. 1. you can taste a difference
    2. I have nice class and choose to not let it get dirty, it takes me less then 2-3 minutes to clean my bong and slide.

if your happy though that's all that matters:hello::smoke:

4. Lock the door to my office/studio
    Choose which bong or vape I'll use.
    Choose which strain and grind it.
    Smoke or vape until I'm where I want to be.
    Spray some Ozium.

5. Depends on my location at the time but my personal session consists of:

Locking the door, cracking open the window. Turn on some old school stoner songs for morning time ( bob Marley, bob Dylan, and muddy waters are my top morning tunes) and and night I'll go with some of that crazy chill shit. Either way, I'll go grab my pipe out of the bag, clean it if necessary, pack a fresh bowl, cover that bitch in keif, and light up with my songs and morning mood lighting. It's pretty nice, not gonna lie.

6. pack a nice bowl in the bong. start some good rap music. grab the bic, fllick and rip

7. I like to run a nice hot bath fill a nice cold bong light some incence light my bong. oh yeah bath salts and everything get in touch with my feminine side at the end of a long hard day. i like to feel like i deserve this session. although i feel i deserve it after a nice hard day of buds n video games 2.

8. I'm doing classic shit in all sessions.
    -Listen to my mind-blowing music collection
    -blue powerade
    -pack of marlboros
    -laptop
    -couch facing window, and let the day slip away.

9. After I pick my bud up from the club, I go home, grind it up pack a brimmer in my bong, listen to some music while blazing a bowl and then play madden or fifa.

10. Generally I hang out with my friends smoking, listening to music, playing frisbee, typical hippie things. And then I get home around 11 p.m. Smoke a fat bowl out of the bong, and google random things on my iPad. Being stoned makes me curious, I like to expand my knowledge. :p

11. I always listen to The Morning Buzz on the radio or podcast s or listening to wrko radio station. For those who don't know the morning buzz is a talk show that is hilarious and fun especially when toking

12. #52 StonerSimpson78, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    I make sure I'm to not have a empty stomach and drink a lot of water and mango juice. I usually smoke up around 9ish and like to generally take my time. In one session I'll usually smoke 2-3 bowls depending on the potency of the strain.

After, I listen to my iPod for an hour or so then watch Family Guy or something along that line. THEN I'll grab something to eat if the munchies hit and play Xbox.

13. Whenever i smoke by myself it is usually at night at home. So I usually just like to close my door, open up the window, toke until I run out of bud, watch episodes of futurama and chill out on grass city and just read shit lol.

14. Tribes is the shit while high, I would recommend it to anyone but especially stoners. You fly around on Jetpacks and hover off the ground getting up to 250+ km/hr while shooting shit and trying to capture flags. Get a beta key from their facebook.
    :hippie:

15. Well I have a variety of pieces to choose from, also there are a couple close corner stores to get swishers and ziggies. After the selection is maid, pop on some Netflix or hulu. Normally tunes. Rip it up, shred it down, pack it in and blaze lazily on one bowl for bout a good 15-20 then pack another and another. Im a pothead. Don't stop smoking till I drift into REM. Wake up and bake up. Before work, during each and errrrrry break, after.

16. #56 Pownage420, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    Pack quite 2-3 bowls in my glass spoon and I smoke preety fast
    Enjoying the ritual now :smoking:

17. I almost always only smoke with friends during the weekend(friday and saturday). Not smoking during the week keeps my tolerance low, makes smoking more "special" because I smoke so rarely, and saves me weed. I think about it like this: If you have an eighth(3.5Gs) and you smoked every day, you would average out to .5Gs a day. If you have an eighth but only smoke it during the weekend(friday and saturday), you average out to 1.75Gs a day. What im trying to say is that if you only smoke on weekends, you save money and get higher than you usually would. Even if you dont like to get very high, you can afford to have more seshs than usual.

18. Bring out my jar of weed from the kitchen, grind up a few buds, clean out my pipe with some alcohol wipes, load the pipe up, load my one-hitter up, wait for the wife to come home and smoke a few out of the one-hitter, wife comes home, grabs a shower, we turn on some Jack White and burn the pipe in the kitchen while I cook dinner and talk to each other.

Being married to a like-minded stoner is pretty rad.

19. step 1: Load bong with diffuser stones and water. (Rox) http://www.roxdiffusion.com/
    step 2: Pack Bowl.
    step 3: lubricate slider. (Toob Loob) http://www.toobloob.com/
    step 4: light, inhale, exhale.
    step 5: Cash repeat steps 2-5.

I have this really cool ash tray that makes my ritual easier. It holds all my stuff: bowl heads, lighers, incense, pipe cleaners. (Tap Dat Ash) http://www.tapdatashtray.com/

20. in the bedroom: open window, close door, turn on fan, prepare my bong, do 2~3 hits, exhale either into the fan or out the window.
    after: dump ashes off the filter out the back door, rinse the filter in the bathroom sink, dry with a paper towel, rinse out my bong, dry it, put all my smoking shit away, turn off fan, leave window open for a bit, maybe spray some cologne, done in ~10 minutes.
    then i go do something fun, like cook and eat a meal, watch tv shows or movies, do crossword puzzles, go for a walk.