Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your personal session ritual.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by boobtree, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Well mine isn't that extraordinary.
    Pretty much I just go out to my car, pop in a good cd, start loading my pipe, then smoke at 4:20am (yes, I'm up that late consistently).

2. I'm a senior in HS, so during the week its different.
    But on the weekends:
    1. Clear computer desk and set up kit
    2. Turn on my stoner jam playlist (kid cudi, jaye, snoop n wiz, Air tycoon, mos def)
    3. Open windows and start ripping my bubbler.
    4. Drink some green tea and chill with my cat

I smoke relatively slow. Play a lot of morrowind and tf2

Sorry if this is weird. I'm high on edibles

3. I always think of smoking way before I actually toke up. Often my buddies will come over before I've even toked up because I do other stuff before getting high and just have it as something I look forward too for later.

Whenever I'm blazing by myself I also zone out and think a lot and take way too long in between tokes. I also have to think for a long time about which song I want to toke too sometimes.

4. I have some candles that smell fantastic that I light turn on some reggie, makes me feel like I'm at the beach, ps my candle is called coconut water. Then I lay on my bed, pack my vap and Finnish a bowl out of my no2 I also love to wear sunglasses when I'm
    Super blaze so after I Finnish I put on my sunglasses and lay back and relax :)

A bowl out of my no2 last me about 10-15 mins and anyone that smokes for stress try my set up, most relaxing thing ever. If you close your eyes you daydream that your on the beach surfing or swimming when a reggie band is playing on shore, the water is sky blue and the sky is as clear as can be. You will find yourself smiling and feeling like your on vacation :)

Ps I smoke for my PTSD when I start to have panic attacks or any symptoms.

5. i try to smoke outside when it's nice out. i like to have music to listen to (i listen to EVERYTHING except straight country, you name it, i like it) and a drink to sip. also, i like to keep where i smoke very clean, that means after a session, i always pick up and stems/crumbs, and put away my stash and piece

6. What is this ritual nonsense?
    Load the vap/bowl, or roll a joint and get high.
    Marijuana's a plant not a God!

7. If I'm smoking alone it's nearly always the same.

1. Make a huge ass meal. I time it so that by the time it's ready it's usually about 8 or 9 p.m.
    2. Get out the bong, put water in it, load a bowl, etc.
    3. Put on music.
    4. I usually smoke until I get that funny feeling in your mouth that tells you the sensory enhancement properties are starting to kick in. Takes about 10-15 minutes/1 bowl, with no rushing.
    5. Feast!
    6. A few hours later, smoke more.

8. Smoke around 11pm before bed, and lately I've been playing super Mario sunshine and the legend of Zelda the wind waker! My sessions usually last 25-35min.

9. I'm sure that you also have things you do before a sesh for the sake of convenience or just recreation.

Doesn't have to be called a ritual maybe routine is a word more to your liking.:smoking:

10. [quote name='"graybeard"']What is this ritual nonsense?
    Load the vap/bowl, or roll a joint and get high.
    Marijuana's a plant not a God![/quote]

Don't tell me I'm the only one who sacrifices a sheep and drinks a cup of its blood before lighting up...

11. Right, but it's God's gift.

I forgot to mention that I like to thank the Lord before a toke. Just a nice short prayer giving thanks for this wonderful plant he has given us to enjoy and relieve our ailments.

12. I didn't mean you now down to it, just like how when I drove I like to be comfy with sunglasses and nice tunes. Doesn't mean I'm worshipping anything.

13. Pack bowl of previous days vaped weed, charge mflb batteries and pack trench, smoke/vape

14. I always throw on some Rebelution or Sublime or something chill, pack a bowl, light some incense and kick back in my bed. Always the best way to de-stress after homework or before a test; for some reason smoking helps me concentrate and remember things

15. 9:30 PM

Using my IPhone I turn on youtube and listen to George Carlin.

Break up the bud and put it in my spongebob piece. Smoke away for about 30 minutes.

Fap, and then listen to trance for most of the high. Come off of it listening to DMX.

12:30 Repeat

From here I will either fall asleep, or repeat again which sends me to sleep.

16. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

Don't tell me I'm the only one who sacrifices a sheep and drinks a cup of its blood before lighting up...[/quote]

Tell me you Sing to the goat...

17. Chill music

hit the bong [2-3 bowls]

Xbox Visualizer <~~~ if anybody has an xbox wathc this shit high . the one thats like ur in a tunnel :smoking:

then i goto a friends house and smoke more . lol

18. #38 Nimitz87, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    my bong has to be clean for each session...meaning I clean it constantly lol but it's very easy to clean if you don't let them build up.

I grind up enough for 3-4 bowls and go to town pretty much I need to drink gatorade/water/soda/etc during or shortly after.

not sure on amount... probably only 1-1.5g a day I smoke alone for the most part.

I also like listening to music, but mainly surfing the internet.

I get really stoned before bed helps me sleep loads better.

19. [quote name='"Nimitz87"']my bong has to be clean for each session...meaning I clean it constantly lol but it's very easy to clean if you don't let them build up.

I grind up enough for 3-4 bowls and go to town pretty much I need to drink gatorade/water/soda/etc during or shortly after.

not sure on amount... probably only 1-1.5g a day I smoke alone for the most part.

I also like listening to music, but mainly surfing the internet.

I get really stoned before bed helps me sleep loads better.[/quote]

I'm too lazy to clean my pieces period, let alone every session.

20. my preferred way of smoking is to eat something, shower.....let the water run ice cold to fill up the tube, break up a bowl pack at a time, use my beeline and inhale big hits....i repeat and then usually listen to music, play music or go do something....other times i veg