Your perfect weekend thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by whatamidoing5294, Mar 22, 2014.

1. #1 whatamidoing5294, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    You have the house all to yourself for the weekend, assuming you live with your parents. Or you're on your own, either way lets hear it.

Friday + Saturday + Sunday ends at Monday 8am.

As OP mine would be: Friday, throw a party. Alcohol, weed and women. All day long . Friday night kick it with a few bros and shmoke some till we pass out with fruit loops in our laps.

Saturday, wake and bake a fat blunt resting by my bedside. Me and the remaining bros clean up the house and decide to watch a movie or two, while ripping the bong and a blunt at all times. After this we get some munchies, go for a walk with yet another blunt or joint and come home. I kick the bros out and spend the rest if the night smoking myself stupid.

Sunday is where it gets fun. Wake and bake by myself with a bowl sitting next to me as I wake. Clean the house high and begin the air out process. Now, I order 5 pizzas and spend the rest of my day baking in my dream spots: a Jamaican shower, a car in my drive, the forest I own, my dads tool shed, my room, and while walking. I plan on being high all day. That night clean up all my shit, spray a whole bottle of ozium and eat the life out of my pizzas. Go to bed happy and wake up Tuesday At 5pm due to all of the THC in me B)

You ?

sent from my Glad air freshener using Grasscity Mobile Forum app