Your "Perfect Reality"

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PeacinIt2getheR, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hey so I was just thinking about the idea of a perfect reality, and was wondering what your guys' ideas were that would be the "Perfect Reality." Let me know what ya think :)

2. #2 esseff, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    The idea of perfect reality may be the same for everyone.

If you could live life where you feel able to be who you really are, at any given moment, and be loved and accepted for who that happens to be. Do what excites you, what brings you joy, and have access to things that make your life easier, more comfortable, and where you can spend more time following your passions. Work in an environment you love to be in, with the people you love spending time with, using your creativity to make the experience fun and fulfilling for everyone. Experience relationships and friendships as they should be experienced - as a way of sharing, growing, learning, loving, giving, receiving, nurturing, caring. Where you have enough to eat, a nice environment to live in, and don't need to interfere with anyone else's way of life, other than as a way of including, embracing, developing, what works for you and them.

3. My perfect reality wouldn't involve work/slavery. Sometimes I wish we could all just be farmers for our own necessities and trade goods for material desires. If society were involved, it would have to be extremely libertarian, and there would be no federal government; strictly state law so it'd be similar to europe, only purely libertarian.

I think the world population causes a lot of problems so I'd want the world population to be drastically lower. I'd also want the entire earth to be an artistic expression, although it already sort of is in a natural way, but what I mean is I wish everyone could spend their time expressing creativity and imagination and not just wasting 9 hours a day straining their mind and bodies for survival money and slave labor. This allows empowerment, and in my "perfect reality", everyone would literally be considered equal and no man would have a voice over another (except the few state government officials, but there would be extreme checks and balances that are regulated by the people).

That's all I can think of for now.. may edit later.

4. An infinite sequence of bong rips followed by blowjobs

5. Leaning towards bong rips and blowjobs lol

6. I understand that we do seem to have a lot of people here, but we have a lot of space, and if people were able to spread out more, didn't all congregate in cities, it wouldn't be necessary to cull a few. They'd be able to sustain themselves with more local production of food, etc.

Obviously, if you feel it better to have less people, and where most of the worlds food and resources are used in the unequal way they are now, how would you go about deciding who would go? Engineer a virus designed to kill millions? Perhaps we could start with the poor or weak or mental? (that's me out then) ;)

7. My perfect reality doesn't involve killing anyone. It just involves not as many lives as the current society.

8. Sure, but how would you move from current to perfect reality, or are you just imagining without concern about having it happen?

9. Just imagining eutopia.. just how I wish it was I guess. I think we're far too fucked up and diverse for a perfect reality anymore unfortunately.

10. That's a shame. You don't feel all the people who have intention to do something good, who are doing good, making a difference, scientists, engineers, doctors, inventors, will one day lead us towards something more in keeping with how things should be?

11. Hopefully.. but we'll always have the radical extremists, and I can't help but think the more the population grows, the more extreme the polarity gets, which is awesome for the good side, but not so much for the evil of humanity.

12. That's just how it seems, and how you're meant to see it. Who controls the media?

13. Not me.. but I don't control the mind of humanity either.. the media plays a part, but it's just a mediator of the polarity that represents human intentions.

14. Is it? What makes you think the few moguls who control what most people see, hear, and read, don't have some agenda? And if they do, whatever you think is going on in the world, unless you experience it yourself, from your own perspective, you have to take their word. People can't help but see it the way that most represents the idea that allows the governments and bankers to take away our rights and liberties. After all, if it's all going to shit, why resist giving them more control?

At least there's the internet, which is still largely uncensored, for people to get other views and ideas if they want them.

15. #15 DBV, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    That's what I meant by human intentions... peace will never exist in a growing world of disingenuous intentions. Sure we have a lot of good hearted people on earth, but that doesn't negate the opposite. The more the population grows, the less likely consensus agreements are, and imo, it seems to only help dishonest politicians rise to power even easier.

anyways, you have your view, I have mine, but we should probably keep thread on topic.

16. This isn't off-topic.

The good really does negate the opposite. So in a perfect reality, or perhaps even this one, a few people whose vibrations are raised, far outweighs the equivalent negative, lower levels of energy that exist. Positive energy is inclusive, collaborative, empowering. Negative energy is segregating, separating, disempowering.

You will help by seeing things the way you want them to be, and behaving as if that is your reality. Not in an ignorant, head in the sand way, but, you probably lead a normal, simple life (nothing implied by this). So it makes more sense to see the people you interact with as part of a good and enlightening society, rather than focussing in anyway on something you don't want.

17. Well I don't normally focus on what I don't want, but that doesn't mean it isn't their. Just because you label yourself a "positive vibration" doesn't negate the fact that some people just want the world to burn, or fix society to work in their own favor. I'm all for living a simple, positive life, but the earth isn't made from only positive energy. The universe and earth is balanced by polar opposites...

18. Iiiiiiifffff IIII, lived in a perfect world
    I would spend my days lying in the sun
    The party never ends in a perfect world...

19. I understand. All I'm talking about is us as individuals. We don't have to always see 'the big picture' when we look at this. It lowers the vibration, and helps to keep you feeling like it won't ever change. So live simple. Be the person you prefer to be. I'll do the same. I know I have an impact on those around me. I'm sure you do too. The more people choose to see things in a positive way, means more people see things in a positive way. That's all we need to do to make a difference.

20. Well in my "Perfect Reality" EVERYONE would make there own choices. We all have brains for a reason! If i want to smoke weed and "fuck up my life" or do psychedelic drugs to better my learning of my true self, i will and if jonny wants to somke some crack and do nothing thats his choice! I just think if we had more choices to make for our own in life that everything would be much better!!!