Your Parents Thoughts On Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by zrallen, Nov 3, 2013.

1. my parents come by and get a weekly "allowance" from my grows.

2. I don't know. We don't talk about it. We just get high.

3. Both my parents are not okay with it I have had so many blowout fights with my dad about the facts of cannabis and the medical uses of marijuana each argument ended up with him saying everything I have read is wrong even when its sourced to the scientific studies, and me being kicked out for a week or so. That had gone on until I finally moved out and he could not yell at me for doing it anymore. As far as my mom goes she knows I smoke and she also knows she can't do anything to stop me. I don't know how she feels about it she smoked in the past and on rare occasions she has asked me to smoke with her(always when I'm out of bud) but since she started going back to school she has not smoked.

4. Dude, don't tell your parents anymore. The main source for my argument is "Why do you think it's actually becoming legal for?" Then, no one has nothing to say then. Every will fall into place eventually.

5. Not as much as you'd think, I never got the excitement of sneaking around and hiding being stoned from my parents.

6. My mom thinks at least half the people in this state/country are stupid so that argument doesn't work for me.

I was gonna get up and find the bowl, but then I got hiiiigh.

7. It's fun like one time then it's really annoying

I was gonna get up and find the bowl, but then I got hiiiigh.

8. #28 Irie420, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
    They know its better for you than achohol or tobacco but still think its bad for you.

9. Not really sure honestly. At girst when i was 14 she hated it (my mom raised me) then from 14-17 she went back and forth with hating it and not caring about it. In her mind if i didnt smoke in the house, used my own money and stayed out of trouble is was cool i guess. My dad smoked and he was a good guy so she knows its not bad despite never trying it.

Now? Well im not sure but i dont really care, im going to get high either way and am old enough to make my own decisions.

Sucks she doesnt want to try it though...could really help her back pain..

10. Its fine now that I have moved out I tell them they cant do anything about it but piss and moan about it and that's not going to change anything. I live in MA and the Medical Marijuana industry is just about to get started in 2014 and I plan being part of the East Coast Green Rush its pretty inevitable at this point and I have let my family know that my goals are to be employed as a grower in a cultivation center. So it like my parents have to accept it or stop talking to one of their children unfortunately it was the final nail in the coffin for my father and I but my mom understands that its the only thing I dream about doing and can see my dedication to it by how much I read about the plant and growing techniques as well as having my friends who have their Care Takes licence grow for experience with plants.