your own hemp farm

Discussion in 'General' started by tokinbud420, Nov 26, 2010.

1. lvl 20 hemp farmer get at me

2. haha yo whats that sketchy link i clicked it and it just brought up my homepage nothing else happened... I hope I didnt just get one of those stupid fb viruses

and hemp tycoon seems great but i dont wanna play it for some reason

[​IMG]

3. ITs a fb game called potfarm

4. yeah i saw the link name facebook.com/potfarm but its not coming up ive clicked the link and typed it in

guess ill do a fb search

5. LOL all my shit died overnight:laughing:

6. my wife is so far in that hempy game its hilarious she has a bunch of plants she harvests everyday at 730 pm haha

7. Yea do a search on potfarm its really fun and you can grow all sorts of strains like sour d, maui wowie, etc! And no its not a virus :rolleyes:

8. Well damn I did a search and I see all these "like" pot farm pages

but no pot farm came up under the applications search....

and I even saw one that said like pot farm game...but I dunno how to get to the actual applicaton

9. I started playing potfarm on Fb and an old friend started laughing lol

10. oh thats bullshit i cant play cause im not 21

guess i got another 2 years 2 months till i can get my pot farm on :(

11. Id make another account its pretty worth it and it only takes like 5 mins anyway

12. nahh fuck it dont wanna make an account id have to sign onto just to play

thanks anyways though

13. I just tried the robot game and it owns the combination between the music and the robot unicorn being decapitated makes me lol i cant imagine playing this game stoned :smoke:

14. haha hell yea its hard as fuck though i feel like i must be doin something wrong cause my high score is like 16,000 but my friend the only other kid thats played for 80,000

and it starts going fast as hell at like 7,000 thats what I usually get

15. oh wait i see its because its your combined score with the three lives... i shoulda known that lol

im doin better now though averaging 9,000

16. thats funny im 20 turning 21 on the 9th of dec and its letting me play and a few friends play it with me and there only 17

17. i just score 20k on one life :metal:

18. haha thats bullshit sir!

hah damn nice i guess i needa keep on practicing