Pure Northern Lights S.O.S. Seeds

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by WhiteGuy88, May 4, 2018.

1. It is hard to do, all my plants are regular so when it comes time i will just pick out the 4 best females even if i have any females

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. @Soil2Coco would you happen to know why my branches are so stiff and skinny? They are to hard to even pinch with my fingers, i have to use pliars

3. They look fine to me. Add some silica to your nutrients for stronger, thicker stems

• Like Like x 1
  4. The silica will make my stems thicker and stronger? What about calcium nutrients also?

5. What’s your media? If it’s coco you should be adding calcium and magnesium. If it’s soil, depending on your amendments, (bone meal, fish bone meal, gypsum, lime, etc), you may or may not need to add more.

6. Ok ya i was just curious because i see people use it, im growing in 50/50 soil/perlite

7. So im just using gh trio, is there anything else i could use to improve my plants growth?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Damn brother, i have alot to learn lol thank you for the start though, i will start researching some of the things you have mentioned

10. Just wanted to show this plant off, i did not top it at all, just super cropped, it now has 8 colas, i have always been the guy to top my plants, now i will prob never top again, this is just simply amazing, i defoliated it alot just to show the colas and growth

Image1529506008.297135.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Do a combination of all three. You’ll have 30 plus tops.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Im getting excited, i learn more all the time and getting better, cant wait to get a really good setup going

• Like Like x 2
  13. Straighten those suppercropped mains so they get wider and when they turn up again, straighten them again until you get the width you want then top any mains that haven’t been split into two and all the side nodes along the main will grow up into tops as well. Bam, 30 plus tops in two weeks.

• Like Like x 3
  14. It’s fricken fun isn’t it!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wow!! Thank you for the tip, i will give it a shot!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Its crazy because i dont know any other plant that can do as many things as cannabis along with all the hundreds of different strains out there, i think no matter how old you get and all the knowledge about cannabis you prob still wont know everything and still learn new methods

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  17. @Soil2Coco thank you friend!! It feels good to hear im doing a good job, i try!! Now when should i top them or should i even top them? When my other harvest gets done ill plan on putting these in flower, so about 2 to 3 weeks, is that enough time to even recover if i top now and put in flower in 3 weeks? Or do they look good the way they are?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Depends how many colas you want. Could top the mains and Keep training horizontally and let the nodes grow vertical into colas. The smaller ones could use some more time or training but a couple would do well as is.