Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your opinion on mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kneelforneal, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Would you never be caught with mids? Is it all you smoke? If you get a good deal on them, is that the only time you buy it?

Post your thoughts on smoking mids.

2. Mids are what I usually smoke. It gets the job done, but when some dank buds roll around I will pick up a few.

3. i would smoke it if it was around and i was hurting on cash, dont really find it round here any more

4. If I wanna L ride with a few friends, I'll roll like 70-30 mids, but other than that I'm not a fan. I just bought mids for the first time in a few months and they give me decent buzz for a little while, they taste like crap, and it takes like 2 or 3 chillum packs to get to that slight buzz. Headies are more expensive, but they're worth every cent IMO.

5. Theres nothing wrong with mids. They are cheap and can be just as good as dank. I think a lot of people here confuse mids with dirt weed. Mids can be low grade, midgrade(regs), or high grade.

6. im sorry ^^ mids can not be "high" grade, hence the name mids..... unless you mean like uhhh Mid grade hahahahaha just had to say it

7. I like mids just fine, of course I prefer nugs but thats not always in the budget.

8. i like mids, a joint of it will get me baked, cheap, funner to share with friends and shit.

9. they are a waste of time, i would never be caught with mids

10. I hate when people say that. Obviously the heads your getting suck ass. In no way, shape, or form are mids even comparable to good dank.

11. I don't know what Mids are.. its either Dank or Mexi-Brick here.

12. Yeah maybe not well grown known strain names. But they can be almost as good. You guys throw the term mids around way to vaguely.

13. I hate mids. I absolutely hate them. However, I buy them and smoke them all the time. The reason I hate them is because they're just disgusting. They smell gross and they taste gross. If I cook with them then my edibles are disgusting and I can hardly get them down. If I smoke with them then after a while I'll get to the point where I know if I take another hit I'll throw up. I usually can't get high enough off of mids because my tolerance is slightly built up and I just can't inhale that nasty smoke for that long. I would much rather have some good nug. It's delicious, I could probably eat that stuff plain for breakfast.

14. nope mids can and never will ever be as good as chronic, and ive smoked nice homegrown hydro mids before

15. I smoke mids when there aint shit for dank. Or if im low on cash i dont mind smoking them there not going to knock ur socks off but they get the job done.

16. its not thrown around man, it means middle grade, not high, not low, middle.... You cant go saying ohhh this is a grade C egg right here, but its of grade a quality......

17. #17 Pj1008, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    I won't turn down mids if that's what people are smoking but I haven't bought mids in like 6 months. I don't even know anyone that sells mids...

They taste like shit, the high isn't as good IMO, takes a lot more to get high. The only reason I would ever buy mids is if i'm rolling a blunt or some jays but i'm a fan of glass so that rarely ever happens. If mids were the only thing around in my area for a while (don't see that happening any time soon) I would probably go dry for a little while.

But I hate it when people judge people for smoking mids, I don't smoke them but that's my choice I have plenty of friends who only smoke mids and hey it still get's you high. I just like the whole experience of smoking some nice dank.

18. no mids around cali, sometime i wish i could get my hand on some mids cuz they are some much cheaper, but all we have around here is cali dank

19. if im low on cash or just want some weed then ill pick some up, however i prefer good ole' nug

20. Mids are straight.