Your opinion on homosexuality?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gucarro87, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I find gay sexual acts to be repulsive, degrading and dangerous. It also poses serious health risks. There is still a very high rate of HIV infection among homosexual males. The penis was not designed to fit into the anus.

I have nothing against homosexual persons, however. Homosexual attraction is not a choice, but develops in early childhood. It is likely caused by different kinds of emotional and psychological issues.

2. You won't stick it in her butt?

3. I study this in college. Homosexuality is not caused by emotional
    or psychological issues. Whether someone is going to become homosexual
    or not is determined in the womb. There are chemical and hormonal influences
    that occur in the womb that might make a man or woman homosexual.

However there needs to be more studies to verify how a person becomes either
    homosexual or heterosexual.

4. Unless two gay guys are blowing each other in front of me in line at the store, I don't give a shit.

5. I'm straight but i don't want people telling me who i can and can't fuck so i pass along the same respect. Homosexuality can involve 2 females also, not just 2 dudes. As for the ass...well if the mood is right sometimes the gf likes it in the pooper now and then....and i don't refuse. Look at the bright side. If 2 dudes wanna do each other that means that's 2 more girls out there available for everyone else!

6. I have no issue with it, though personally I don't swing that way.

7. Why would there need to be studies to figure out why it happens? The only reason for knowing would be to add prevention.

8. #8 DemiseInDisguise, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    how does a guy sticking his dick into another guys mouth/ass affect what you do daily?

EDIT: might as well throw in my opinion on the matter

if you want to be gay, be the gayest you can be for all i care. just don't involve me.

9. When i was religious i was conditioned to believe it to be wrong, i now from a place of non judgement say that i have no opinion about it.

Even heterosexual people have aids, i wonder if they have a figure of how many homosexuals have HIV in comparison to heterosexuals?

I did find it interesting that to donate blood in the UK you have to fill a questionnaire and one of the questions asked if you have had sexual experience with men and if you answer "yes" you fail the test and you are told you cannot donate at present. It doesn't give you a reason (i did it online to see, they also make you take the same questions in person). If it is indeed dangerous (and if "science" is aware) I'm surprised that not a big deal is made about it. I do think at times we are sometimes given too much "liberty" and it might not be good for us? This does not apply to the illegal status of weed though :D

10. im gay as gay gets, i love to suck cock and eat ass.

let me stick my dick in your ass see if you dont change your mind. show you how a man fucks.

11. It's gay

• Like Like x 1
  12. Science is all about learning how the universe works.

We learn sometimes only to increase our knowledge base.

If some parents choose to terminate a pregnancy because they
    find out that their child will be homosexual, who should tell them
    that they can't.

I personally feel that homosexuality is a sort of abnormality
    within any animal that is capable of it.

Why not produce young that are normal?

13. Really guys?

Attached Files:

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU]YouTube - Samwell - "What What (In the Butt)"[/ame]

15. I don't think he's a troll.

If he was, his post would have posted more
    derogatory things.

He even said he doesn't have a personal
    problem with homosexuals.

I think people are too quick to dismiss
    someone as a troll when his or her opinion
    doesn't match yours.

16. What about homosexual women?

HIV rate is negligible, general STD rates are lower than heterosexuals, they earn more than heterosexual women, have better quality life, etc.

17. this was an intense post

i don't care if you're gay, i just think it's funny that you have to fuck each other in the ass because that's the only option.

18. there are g-spots in asses, enough said.

19. There actually is that's crazy, never knew

20. If you're going to be gay, at least learn what makes it pleasurable. There are no "g-spots" in your ass. It's the prostate, which can lead to prostate orgasms.

I personally don't give a fuck, if 2 guys want to fuck then it doesn't affect me.