Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your opinion on 420

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kottonmouth 420, Jan 20, 2010.

1. That's a dandy idea :hello:

2. I think it's pretty cool because not only do I get more blazed than normal on 420 usually, a lot of friends that don't smoke that often end up smoking a lot of grass too and it always ends up being a lot of fun.

3. 420 is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that day is the best day i smoke till i diieee! :smoking:

4. I changed a broken clock at work so it always reads 420 in my office.

5. My friends and I usually do something to celebrate. Grill some food and hang out and smoke all day or something if we can. It's a good excuse to party!

But it's also kinda cool that everyone else is too, I agree with that :smoke:

6. I think it's awesome. smoking is a lifestyle and this is just something special to identify it. people recognize 420 everywhere:smoking:

7. Is 420 also responsible for the lack of punctuation in todays youth? :rolleyes:

8. First & foremost, 4.20 is special to me because it's my baby sisters birthday. She's turning 15 this year & asked me to smoke with her for her first time. I can't wait :hello:

Other than that, I love 4.20, kind of look at it as mary's birthday & enjoy celebrating with her all day long :D:smoking:

9. I don't make a big thing over 420. I usually just smoke a lot more than usual. Like 5 bowls within the hour then we continue that all throughout the day.

10. I think it's fun. Just means that you might smoke more weed, which is always a pleasure. Feb 6th though, probably gonna hit it a wee bit more.:smoking:

11. I know if I was high I would have been freaking the fuck out. Using people as human shields and shit. Like I'm not even joking.

12. #32 Cottonmouth 85, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    it's dumb and pointless now, but back when I was in middleschool was really the hey day for "420" stuff. It was really cool because it was like a "speak easy" type deal. Only stoners knew what it meant. So we all scrawled 420 crap over everything. Our backpacks, lockers, etc.

You could tell a group of people you had to be somewhere at 420 and look to see who smiled. It was a great way for stoners to meet each other without having to ask or say anything in particular. Now everyone including teachers and cops know exactly what 420 means. So it's pointless.

But it used to be pretty damn cool. Strangers would ask you if you wanted to toke up with them. Dealers would approach you confidently. All because you had "420" on your backpack. I wish we had a new secret word.

13. It's a day I look forward to because I know the whole day I will be smoking and relaxing. I'm not the type of person that is like HELL YEAH 420 OMG LETS GET STONED OMG YES YES, I just love that day because most of my friends will have bud on them that day so you know what's gonna happen :cool: