Your opinion DXM+Weed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CBDASynthase, Nov 29, 2009.

1. I consider myself a fairly experienced dxm user, but until Wednesday i had never smoked weed while on it.

It was my first lower plateau trip, i took 180mg of DXM. I felt i little weird, but not many effects for the first 2-3 hours. A the packed a bowl in my gravity bong, and as soon as i exhaled the DXM hit me like a light 3rd plateau trip. its was amazing.

So what is your opinion/experiences with weed and dxm?

2. my opinions on weed and dxm are that if u cant find real hallucinogens then u shudnt be doin them...unless u can find acid or shrooms or like ketamine etc then dont do it...i think dxm is retarded...weed is good tho lol

3. DXM is useless without weed IMHO.

4. Its not that i cant get them, i can, but dxm is an amazing drug. You have such a negative opinion of it, have you even tried it?

5. I have, and it's garbage.

6. I think its awesome. To each his own though but i get real tired of people saying "dxm is dumb you can get in a store lolol gro up and do cocaine nerd"

DXM and Weed is awesome. Personally i cant even trip on DXM if i dont smoke some weed during the come up.

7. DXM and weed are one of the best combos Ive tried. total euphoria and a real mind fuck if you're on a legit dose upwards of 800mg

8. Hell ya dxm with weed is amazing, If i robo trip i need to have bud ir i cant even really enjoy it. I say fuck the people who say it sucks, I think its better than half the drugs we pay for and so easily acssessible. I wouldnt be surprised if the ppl claiming bad experiences slugged guanfisine syrup and enjoyed a relaxing night sitting on the shitter.

Maybe adopt the term "imo"

9. It pisses me off so much when people down DXM just because it can be bought it stores.

It's just as powerful a psychedelic as acid or shrooms. And it should be given as much respect as those.

10. Honestly any drug + weed is an awsome idea.

11. I've heard nothing but negative things about it. My friend said he stared at a wall watching robots fight for 3 hours on it. What is appealing about that?

12. had an unexpected 3rd plateau trip and I was not ready for it, it turned my upside down for an hour and made me forget everything.

13. How is that negative?

It doesn't seem like the most interesting thing in the world, but it is definitely not negative.

How bout you thoroughly research a drug before you spread lies about it.

14. So do you think that the only effect of DXM is seeing robots fight? One thing taht is amazing about dxm is that each plateau is like a whole different drug, theres such a large range of effects.

15. Weed + Dxm is an amazing combination. I almost stopped smoking whenever I was blazed and on 800mgs. Omggg.

16. well first of all its not a psychadelic...its just a drug that is looked down upon cuz ur abusing its real purpose...i mean its to stop colds and shit...like god damn get some real fuckin drugs...so many KIDS do that shit and its annoying to see that cuz most people have no idea what to do with it ya know...they just hear u can trip from it so they take it...no real research or anything...its easy as fuck to get and really shows no responsibility in doin it...like my dealer wont sell people psychs unless he thinks they are ready for it (i assume others do this too), with this u can buy it and do it whenever u feel like it...i feel like people who do dxm when they buy it from a store are abusing that shit...when u buy it from a store ur not supposed to abuse it the way some kids (i say kids cuz they are the only ones who are stupid enough to do this,u dont see older people doing this bs) do, but with real drugs like acid and shrooms etc at least the people who produce these drugs know that every dose will be taken purely to get fucked up or trip so in a way its more safe

17. First off

- Wikipedia

Secondly, yea it annoys me also how many kids go into a store buying it without researching what they're putting into their bodies.

O rly? Because if I can recall, LSD was once used as a medicine that could be bought in stores, even if behind the counter. In fact, every major drug has been used as a medicine before being labeled a Schedule whatever drug. Hell, even cocaine was thought to be a medicine.

What I'm trying to get at is, just because it's buyable doesn't mean it's pathetic to use, all it means is that the potential for abuse is much much higher. And the people who really want to trip off DXM for spiritual purposes or to have a safe trip with friends, they should be given just as much respect as the person that wants to try LSD or shrooms. And hell, are you not forgetting how many fucking people abuse all the other psychedelics?

18. #18 MDxx, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    this post is redundant as fuck. so if lsd was sold in stores. it would make people juvenile KIDS for abusing it? makes no sense its about the user not the drug being used.

That comments also a joke. Stupid people (including kids) dont research what they are putting in their bodies, those people deserve bad trips but to bash a drug based on the people who generally use/abuse it is stereotypical and ignorant. If shrooms were legal you would be ripping on them because irresponsible people can get their hands on them and/or use them improperly? Your posts in this thread reflect your intelligence.

EDIT- damn beat me to it ^^^

19. #19 Lucy+Molly, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    dxm is a disassociatve...theres a big difference between a psychadelic and a disassociative...both are hallucinogens but different types of hallucinogens...apparently u dont know the difference

im not here to argue...we all hove our opinions and thats mine..it hink if u want to trip then get real fuckin drugs...not cough syrup...and one dude said lsd was sold in stores (travis or whatever his name is)...give me proof cuz thats complete and utter bullshit lol...lsd was never ever sold in stores...and when u do give me evidence that it did dont give me wikipedia like u did before...such a bad place to reference stuff

20. You clearly are here to argue...

But anyways, why does it matter that DXM is sold in stores? Just because LSD is illegal doesn't mean you don't "abuse" it when you take it. I understand the difference between psychs and hallucinogens and I get that LSD is probably more respectable for the more profound overall experience. But that doesn't mean DXM isn't fun once in a while.

And BTW, wikipedia is a fine place to reference things, grasscity isn't a scholarly venue after all.