Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your opinion about vaping trim?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redman1992, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Not saying I do at all. Just in a simple debate with my friends and would like some external answers.

2. Seems like itd work alright but i dont own a vape as of yet

3. Well I just ate an edible outta trim like just ate it so well see if it kicks in!
    On topic: I smoked a lil trim and it took me like 5 bowls to catch a buzz so...

4. [quote name='"chroniccc"']Well I just ate an edible outta trim like just ate it so well see if it kicks in!
    On topic: I smoked a lil trim and it took me like 5 bowls to catch a buzz so...[/quote]

Trim isnt exactly high (no pun intended) in psychoactive substances.

5. Yeah man I can fucking tell I'm not close to being baked and its been an hour

6. Well making hash with it is ideal but if not I would say vaping it is the best you can do otherwise.

7. Well trim is obviously harsher on your lungs since you are smoking the leaves, stems, etc. that come from the plant and not the buds.

And yes it is low in THC but a vape does extract over 90% of it and gets just that. None of the plant matter actually gets burned so you aren't harming your lungs.

8. Well smoking trim is just horrible, but vaping I think I could deal with. And it would certainly work as far as getting you high, just takes more.

9. Vaping it is fine; its ALMOST like vaping the bud (if its the sugar trim your vaping) taste wise.
    Takes a bit more to get you where you want to go, but as long as your doing it right this wont matter (vape = no combustion = who cares about more plant material)
    I don't do it myself, since I love hash, but if your strapped for cash, go for it.