Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your not a free toker until you smoke- NAKED

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VibesAlive111, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Yeah yeah okay blades so i consider myself a nighttime toker and i felt obligated to share with you my smoking routine.

so i love at nighttime to walk out in my hottub, turn the lights on purp and green, pack myself a bowl, and toke naked and relax. Prolly changed my experiences for the better because i feel fucking fantastic!

I hop out, throw my clothes on, go inside and listen to music hella warm and baked! Try this blades..quite nice :smoke:

2. smoking in the hot tub is the best especially with a bong and then breathing the relaxing cold air while your in warmth. I always put my lights on red =)
    keep tokin man

3. Couldnt agree with you more! Except when its on red i feel like a shark just messed someone up haha

4. haha I never thought about the shark part but it does look alot like blood when its dark out
    does yours have a strobe light setting?

5. HOLY SHIT. I want a hot tub so bad now.. One with lights.

6. Yeah its called disco. It filters through all the lights

7. Yeah i have that but mine has one thats white that flashes really fast and it looks like a fucking exorcism is happening when your high its freaky

8. If it didn't require so much movement, and if it wasn't so cold, I'd get naked and hit my bowl right now. Maybe I will. I just need some motivation...

Your hottub deal sounds so righteous dude...

9. Last time I smoked naked in got my wang stuck in my bong (grew when I stuck it in)..... Call my bro in to help me... He ends up stickin one of my bubblers in my ass, hard. What an asshole.

10. ^What da fuck?

11. Ah, now I remember why I try to avoid Apprentice Tokers

12. This thread reminds me of this one time when I was smokin' with this dude I know and all of the sudden out of the blue he starts talking about how he enjoys lounging around his house naked and how he wished he had a homie who would enjoy lounging around the house naked with him. Yeah...Awwwwkkkkwwwaaarrrd....

He's still cool though I'm just not comfortable lounging around naked with another dude. Weird!

13. Sweeet

14. I lol'd. Really hard.

15. They say set and setting is what it's all about. Sounds like you have it down to a science, OP! Good job.

16. Why put your clothes back on?

17. Because, by God, you should be ashamed of your body and all of its functions you Godless heathen!!

18. [quote name='"iSMOKEurBUSHES"']

Last time I smoked naked in got my wang stuck in my bong (grew when I stuck it in)..... Call my bro in to help me... He ends up stickin one of my bubblers in my ass, hard. What an asshole.[/quote]

Ya baby you liked it I got your bubble right here all lubed up

19. I sesh in the nude before a jamaican shower. It's all part of the ritual :)

20. Haha hell yeah that sounds great^