Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your nice and stoney... Now what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Winston Ono Lennon, Jan 19, 2014.

1. My neighborhood has a park where it's got a couple mile long nature trail that goes under bridges, through a forest, and beside another park that's absolutely beautiful to walk through stoned. The only issue is running into parents with kids, and I don't want to give them the wrong impression and make me "that guy you don't go talkin' to". 

2. End up on the weird side of youtube. Never know how i get there.

3. i put in my music and turn it up high and pretend I'm at a concert (because i'm such a lightweight) and it's brilliant haha

4. go on a mystical adventure through a forest. if its rainy i listen to led zeppelin. or if im really stoned ill watch tv/movies.

5. oh man! i remember i'd always feel as though the music i listened to was live whenever i got high af
    i miss that feeling though, after a couple of years it's not so easy to be that stoned :p

6. I play Xbox or watch videos on my phone. Wanna see some crazy shit check out liveleak.comSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i like to find a nice, semi-broken wooden stool to stand on while i sacrifice myself to satan