your next concert?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by tonyk313, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Pepper and slightly stoopid and maybe roger waters from pink floyd. I just went to a 311/The wailers/ pepper concert and a tool concert last weekend :D
    Edit// The Wailers kicked ass!!!!

2. I saw The Wailers for $10, one hell of a show.:hello:

3. HELL YES! Mother got tickets to The Who!

Row 16.. Not great, but still on the ground! :p

*Shakes violently* THE WHO!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Following the Gigantour show, I'm going to see Iron Maiden. Then Moonspell.

5. McCoy Tyner trio featuring Pharaoh Sanders tomorrow night at Blue Note! They're doing a tribute to Coltrane since he would be 80 this Saturday...it's going to kick so much ass.

6. I saw McCoy Tyner in New York City a few years ago.. That guy's crazy.. That show's gonna be sick. Have fun.

7. I drove 15 hrs. to minneapolis to see tool, and it was the greatest thing i have ever seen. The lasers were fucking sweet. Me and my buddy's buddy smoked the entire concert, but it kind of freaked me out when i was lighting up a J and maynard kept on singing "fuck all you junkies and fuck your short memories". oh well....

8. lol my next concert changed now im seeing state radio in baltimore and 2 days later pepper and slightly stoopid in DC.

if anyone else is going to either at either place pm me...

:bongin:

9. Children of Bodom with Amon Amarth in December,so psyched!
    It will be my third time seeing them this year.
    I cannot wait to once again have a consant jaw-drop while watching Alexi Laiho shred,that will rule so hard.

10. Saw them play together last year. Twice. Fucking sick show. Amon Amarth's crazy.

11. I just saw Roger Waters do a Dark Side of the Moon set with a bunch of songs from The Wall on 2 hits of great acid. It was the best concert EVAR!

12. sounds amazing

13. Medeski, Martin & Wood on Halloween in NYC. It's going to be TIGHT, I hope to get some shrooms beforehand.

14. This month R.H.C.P.

Next Month The Who
    :hello:

15. Method Man
    Nov 11 @ the Nokia Center:D

16. i saw the wailers this summer amazing show!!!
    the next show im going to is next weekend
    slightly stoopid w/ pepper on the 28th in Omaha.

17. Rythem Devils this tuesday at chicago theater adn i just saw Beck whichi was fucking unBELIVABLE

18. I get to go see PRIMUS November 3rd. I soo stoked.

19. Moonspell in 3 days... Blind Guardian and Cannibal Corpse in about a month...

I'm going to see George Carlin live in November as well... if that counts as a concert.

I just saw Iron Maiden last week fucking sick show. They havn't lost their sound one bit.

20. Thursday/Circa Survive in Niagra Falls, NY

Gonna be some real awesome fun :D