your next concert?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by tonyk313, Sep 12, 2006.

1. what is the next concert that your planning on going to see...

mine is
    Badfish on sept. 29 at rams head live in baltimore

Pepper & Slightly Stoopid nov. 19 @rams head

2. is that a tribute band for sublime i hear it on the radio all the time

id like to go to thursday and rise against in a couple months

3. yea badfish is a tribute for sublime and they are amazing:D

4. Ladytron and CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy) on the 26th in Philly

5. Aerosmith at Jones Beach Theater in NY this sunday.

6. have fun with that it sounds like a damn good show

7. Mars Volta and the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the end of September. I get a tingling sensation every time I think about it.

8. Gigantour '06 on the 25th in Toronto.

9. Buckethead on the 24th... :hello: anyone else going to see him this tour?

10. BUCKETHEAD IS ON TOUR?!?! I must see him!! Thanks for telling me man, haha.

Anyway, the next concert I'll be at is Al Di Meola, October 6, at Berklee in Boston.

11. yep. buckets on tour. the first date of the tour is tonight as a matter of fact. hes probably getting ready togo on as i type.. but yeah hes playing @ the avalon in boston on the 24th... if u go look for me im not to hard to spot. if u see me say high..

ill look something like this

[​IMG]

Seriously!! :hello:

12. Sts9 in chicago this saturday.
    heaven

13. hell yeah i'll be there too. i just saw em for the first time at the canopy club in champaign on wednesday. one of the best bands i've ever seen live

14. Same.

After that I'm hitting up infected mushroom on the 30th.

15. If I can convince my mother to get tickets, we'll be going to 'The Who' somtime in Novemeber. I wanted to go to Gigantour, but its this weekend and I couldnt afford tickets. I do love Megadeath. I wanted to see Godsmack with Rob Zombie as well, cant afford those either. I hope I can see The Who.

16. OMG!! I'm going to The Mars Volta and RHCP show in Grand Rapids. I too get the chills but, i also cum in my pants. I CANT WAIT!!:hello: :hello: :hello:

17. Man, I'd love to see that show when the come by MN...unfortunately, im poor, so that wont happen, but a friend is going and its the concert hes been waiting for since like April haha

18. Lol! I'm poor to but, i have a girlfriend with extremely wealthy parent(who happen to love me:D ), I woulda never been able to go otherwise.

19. probably Tool when they swing back around to Denver

20. going to fall Hookah festival halloween weekend at Nelson's ledges. i cant wait. saving all my money up. gonna get some killer bud and some killer glass.