Your nationalities

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingToker, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Wow not many asians on this board eh? hahaha.

Parents are from Hong Kong and I was raised in America.

2. what? skin color and pigmentation changed according to the environment of the early humans, as the tribes spread outwards and away from the climate of Africa, the skin adapted and became lighter...light skin did not pop up by itself

and im italian, mexican, and puerto rican

not too into the nationalities though, nobody can control where they came from and the development of each culture occurred by chance, each culture could have easily been different than what we know it as...

3. I'm four equal quarters of German, Ukrainian, Japanese and Cuban.

Crazy fucking mix, eh?

4. Hey I paid attention in history class too, and I never fucking heard this shit before. I'll be god damned if we all came from Africa. Show me a case study or something on this matter. Link me to a factual website that has all this nonsense.

5. i'm from canada, where if you don't agree with someones belief on the history of mankind, you say "that's cool" instead of arguing about it in a fun thread. :)

6. Greek. my ancestors are northern greeks and the other half from asia minor. and im aryan.
    and most certainly not from africa.

7. In order of most.
    Scottish,Irish,Italian,Norweigan.

8. When it has been proven to be correct i think ill take it as a "Yes its right". They've proved its happened so .. Yes its right.

9. German, and Norwegian. And both of my ancestors on both sides were pagan warriors.

Valhalla here I come :smoking:

10. okay im getting fed up with this pro out of africa theory...

according to you we came out of africa 8,000 years ago? so why did ancient sumeria spring up approximately 10,000 years ago? and why is there ruins and buildings in south america which date back almost 15,000 years? id really like to know where youre getting this info from that makes you feel that you have the right to tell people where theyre from..

11. So true.

But to contribute to the thread, half persian and half american, although I look nothing like a persian. I can speak the language fluently though, and it's the only way to prove to people that I really am persian. They all think I'm lying when I say that.
    From my dad's side, I'm scottish and Irish.

12. Im pretty sure that your nationality is the country you live in and have a passport for, I'm half Irish and half Iranian but my nationality is Irish

13. Why can't you believe it?

14. czechoslovakia was split into the czech republic and slovakia. has nothing to do with serbia. what are you talking about?

i'm 100% albanian btw.

15. PAIZANOOOO!!!!

lol,jp i hear that alot though.

16. I believe that we all came from Africa, but I think people are misinterpreting the definition of nationality. Nationality refers to your state of origin, your culture, your loyalty. I believe that my ancestors came out of Africa, but that certainly doesn't mean my culture is similar to that of someone from Africa. I live much differently and act much differently than someone native of Africa.

Anyway, I'm 100% German.

17. Russain and Irish

18. Because we didn't leave Africa 15,000 years ago... more like 150,000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_Origin

The debate over Africa being the origin of modern human life is about as dead as the debate over natural selection driving evolution. I.E. only ignorant bigots disagree. ;)

19. [​IMG]

Don't mess with Scotland.

20. I'm mostly Italian(66% or something), I'm a quarter Irish, and the rest is a hodge podge with French Canadian and like 2 other things(English and something else... I think but I can't remember).