Your nationalities

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingToker, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Half Italian/Sicilian and half Irish haha

2. Irish, thats all.

3. After an ice age 8000 years ago the only people that survived were tribes from the continent we know as Africa. No one originated from Europe because they all got wiped out.

4. I've never heard that before, nor would I believe it.

5. 3 parts German (Austro-Bavarian, Rheinhessian, Swabian) and 1 part English.

6. i must admit i didnt know if european people were wiped out.
    i knew just the findings...ill google it and get me some more info.

7. Italian Irish.

8. wait you are talking about 8000 years ago????? no i cant accept that. show me a research or an assay ...

9. No allegiance to the ideology of nation, however: I'm of Russian/Ukrainian, German, Irish, Welsh, English, and Dutch descent.

10. North and South Korean :eek:

11. I am 100% pure PORK

12. Well I'm 25% Italian... my dad's dad was full Italian, so that's where my last name comes from. The rest of my family has basically been in the U.S. since the 1700's or earlier, and has been mixed up for many generations. So it's hard to come to an exact percentage like that... but the rest of my heritage includes English, Irish, Scottish, German, French, and 1/64th Cherokee Indian (meaning one of my 4th great grandfathers was full Cherokee).

13. Mostly German and Norwegian.

14. Polish and Russian

15. 50% Irish, 40% German, 10% Polish

16. Im not asking you to accept the truth nor do i care if you do. History is history wether you want to believe it or not. A massive volcanic eruption happened around 9000 years ago which covered our earths atmosphere in volcanic dust that covered it for 1000 years which made it an ice age. That wiped out all civilizations in Europe and most in Africa. Only a few tribes survived the Ice age and they all came from Africa. I don't have time nor do i care to prove to you that its true. If you want to know the truth find it on your own. Your DNA is a closer match to some random human on the other side of the world than a monkeys DNA is to another monkey living in the same colony in the wild. Learn your history

17. history is history but how do you know if you're learning the correct, unbiased one? rather than "learning" history, i'd like to make sure that it's not an assumption pulled out of someone's ass.

18. Italian
    Irish

19. #39 TokingToker, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2008
    Alright guys shut up with Africa.. It's not true.

Humans adapt to their enviroments just like animals and if we were all from Africa obviously all of our skin color would be dark not light.

You're not czechoslovakian you're known as serbian since 93'

20. Well put, africa ha, heard it, researched it, don't believe it.