Your Mother!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bitchilly, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Hi all, going to be putting a homemade cabinet together soon, I know most of what I need to know but there a couple of pointers I'm having trouble finding solutions to, any help would be fantastic.

..How much space do I need from a mother plant, possibly 2, I'm going to put it under either a 125 or 250 watt CFL and reflector.

I'm hoping to take about 4-8 cuttings every two weeks, growing in soil.

Im hoping to have a 2x3x*2.5(height)* feet compartment to fit at least one mother in and possible two at a push.

Does this sound do-able,

any cmments or criticisms are very much welcome,

Tar!

2. This might be of some help.
    That method is supposed to be able to put a mother in an 8"x8" space.

Personally, I'm counting on it for my grow space because my mother/veg area is smaller than yours.

3. Cheers for that fellow,

I'll have to keep looking around soak up some knowledge, what kind of size are you looking at doing?

My plan is to have a SCROG and SOG combi box hand built, one big flower room for a SCROG under HPS and then my mother room, a clone room and then separate areas for flowering clones under CFL in a SOG, thats the master plan anyway.

quick bud every few weeks using SOG (once the cycle is in full swing) and then the mother load every 3 months of so with the SCROG

Anyone else got a mother plant in a smallish space with some tales of wisdom?

4. I'm kinda at the same place as you, actually no as I dont have a mother yet.

To me, the Banzai Mum thing is BADASS! I think with a box the size you described you could easily keep two or three plants.

Good Luck Bro