Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your most ghetto shit.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by -GreenRhapsody-, Aug 14, 2009.

1. #1 -GreenRhapsody-, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    Everyone post your most ghetto pieces. We all have made one in our careers. We have all been beginners trying to make it without our parents knowing. I personally started off with a glass pipe but today I decided to make a.. Chillum? I took the end off of a plastic flute/recorder thing that you use when you're a child in music, and put a screen in it.

I haven't tried it yet but it looks promising. :smoking:

Edit: Apparently I'll die if I use that, sooo!
    Ill post my friends creation but it was my first..."Bong". Plastic waterbottle, socket, antenna.

2. oh yea, promising if your shooting for super special awesome lung cancer, among other thngs!

3. Take a video when you try it out the first time and show it here. :laughing:

4. Already tons of threads like this...

Good luck with that tho lol

5. for real? I was concerned because of it being plastic. Should I stay away from that?

6. Yea.. smoking from any plastic = potential for cancer / and or lung damage.. but when the herb is burning while directly touching the plastic.. thats just a no no.
    stay away from plastic as much as possible.

7. Thanks for the advice. :D

8. No problem.. I guess.
    I figured not smoking from a piece that has burning plastic in it was common sense... no offense..

9. I had that little voice in the back of my head telling me to ask someone, so I guess you cut out the middle man. No offense taken.

10. alright, feel free to PM me asking for advice at any point, Ill try too answer it or point you in the right direction. and I cant really lecture you on bad decisions, 90% of my time spent on GC im high on amphetamines.

11. i put a lighter to an antenna... turned a weird color and smelled like shit, luckily i've never smoked from one, and i don't suggest it.

12. Sort of unrelated but I've been told not to smoke from brass pieces because it will give you lock-jaw or some shit. I never have been in the situation where I was going to use a brass piece, but is that true?

13. That's interesting. They make pipe screens out of brass... I don't know, but I don't think they'd make the screens out of it if it were dangerous. Maybe someone used a tainted brass pipe n got lockjaw n it was passed around as if common knowledge?

As for ghetto shit, I can't post pics cuz it was destroyed long ago, but I had made a pipe out of aluminum foil, due to lack of anything else to smoke out of. It didn't last long, as foil pipes rarely do, and I quickly upgraded to the slightly less ghetto zebra hitter. From there my bud-brother and I have made and purchased many different bowls pipes, bongs, gravity bongs and steamrollers. I still got the zebra, tho. I still use it, too!

14. Pipe screens are stainless steel.