Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your most CLUTCH cover-up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by g12231dfa1, Aug 14, 2011.

1. @above, quick edit your post before someone quotes it. You gotta be 18 mang :/.

2. #102 glazedKnuckles, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    OR, since you're trying to help him, you could stop drawing attention to it

3. You got me there lol. Atleast ididnt quote it and say dat haha, he shuld hirry

4. #104 Bank of Dank, Aug 15, 2011
    True true, but 9th was not to long ago..owell

5. solved man, solved.

6. I aint seen nuthin boss i swear!

7. O'rlly!?!?!

that obviously doesnt scream, IM UNDERAGE!!!

good luck getting banned budster.

8. one time my mom walked into my room and she (knows nothin bout weed) i quickly hid the shit and she asked what the smell was. i told her i farted(ima pretty fats guy) and she completley believed me.

best day ever

9. Actually, that term has been around for decades, often used in high-pressure sports situations.

For example, if a reliever comes in with bases loaded and no outs in a tight baseball game, and manages to get three outs without allowing any runs to come in, he is known as a clutch player.

Anyways, I remember a few months ago I was smoking in my room, pipe in one hand, sploof in the other, just finished exhaling when I hear my Dad unlock his work truck (which is parked right by my window) with his clicker. At this point I move faster than I ever have, putting away everything in my airtight "sky box", close the window, and hide right under the window sill.

I knew I had a few seconds, since I've noticed that my Dad will unlock his door while walking out the front door, his car is parked at the side of the house. So I manage to hide before he gets near the window, and my heart feels like it's in my throat. I can hear him rummaging around in his car and then he walks away.

I hear his car's horn sound, meaning that he's locked his door again. I dare to peek up from the bottom of my window and see that he's left.

So I do the only thing I can think of at the moment........finish off my bowl and watch some tv.

10. too true.... :(

11. #112 Bonafide Hustle, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    I had just been released from lock-up on bail (knife charges,) so my natural inclination is to get fucked as hell, I got some Import, which admittidley isn't that great, I'm walking down the street with a group of friends when a police cruiser rolls up and asks to search us, so whilst they're searching my friends I throw the bag into the river and watch it sink into the water, after finding nothing I retrieved the bag; perfect fucking zip lock! (Unsure how it sank though, must've been air in there lmao.)

12. Nothing gay about gettin your dick sucked, your only gay for sucking it!

13. cops always use that line. never consent to a search. lol rookies.

good quick thinking though. props.

14. Oh you're so awesome, aren't you?

15. #116 glazedKnuckles, Aug 15, 2011
    Unless you're big bob

16. I was smoking in a parking lot for a hiking trail just down the road from my house when the fuzz rolled up. I was a little bit into the woods so I saw him before he saw me.

High as hell, my first idea was to climb a tree. I held the joint in my mouth, found a nice pine tree, and went up. I never even put that thing out hahaha. The cop just walked right under me, looked around for a bit and said into his walkie talkie "looks like he got away"

I have never felt like more of a champ than that day.

17. One time when I was like 16 my cousin stopped by my house and we vaped in his car while my rents were gone. I thought they would be gone for a lot longer but they forgot something at home and pulled in the driveway right as I was floating into one of the best highs of my life. My cousin flipped shit and started panicking while I discreetly picked up my younger cousins pokemon game from the car floor, got out of the car, and somehow explained to my parents that I loved pokemon again and that I was borrowing the game. They walk back into the house was accompanied by superhero music playing in the back of my mind lmfao

18. Back when i was 16, me and a few mates where out getting high, we has just bought another ten bag, 'cause we were poor bastards back then (the dealer dropped off at mcdonalds, shit was awesome, although a little risky) anyhow, we had got back to our chilling spot, just under a bridge, my friend rolled a nice big joint and we had that, now the fun begins. About 30mins later some guys come running past, faster then the speed of light...that could of been because i was high but whatever, anyway, not 5 seconds after this someone shouts "holy shit that's cops", i thought they where just messing around, that was until i saw three flashlights coming straight at us, I.Was.Shitting.Myself. So, they come over and ask us if we've seen anything suspicious around here, we say we saw some guys running past just before they came and is appears they where about to leave, when this one cop shines his light right in my face, he asks me if i'm high or drunk, i say I've had a little to drink and he continues to ask me if i'm high or not, i deny it every time, i can see he's starting to get pretty pissed, eventually he searches me, doesn't find anything. OK, so at this point i'm wondering what the HELL, i knew i had some mary on me, how comes he didn't say anything? After he's done searching the rest of us, they walk off mumbling something, i was so HAPPY at this moment. As soon as they where out of sight i began looking for my weed, i checked all my pockets and couldn't find it, i'm sure the cop took it but didn't say anything, but why? then, out of the corner of my eye i spot it, my bag of weed, laying on the floor right next to me, all i can think of is how the f*ck did they not see that, so then we rolled a big fat blunt and smoked it, wen't back to my mates and watched some cartoons while eating pizza.

TL;DR
    smoking weed outside, buy ten bag, go back to bridge, smoke joint, cops come, get questioned, get searched, find nothing, wonder where my weed is, find weed on floor next to me, smoke weed, eat pizza.

19. #120 yaboi420, Aug 16, 2011
    that's fucked up like madd crazy. she probably knew u were high