Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your most CLUTCH cover-up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by g12231dfa1, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #61 Ftsk515, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    O really? So your what 15?

2. You're just making excuses for not being at all interesting.

3. #63 bradasapraa, Aug 14, 2011
    Too late now, ha he can't delete your quote..

4. cluck cluck like poultry farm up in this bitch

5. was rippin the bong my mom comes in whip it under my bed she talks for like 20 seconds i get out a quick "k" and she leaves, got pulled over another time and i ws in the passenger seat overing up a 30 rack with my legs

6. Back when me and my friend were toke juniors in grade 10 we left at lunch to go pipe toke in an alley near the school. After getting fucked up we head back to the school and see the principal and vice principal walking out yelling at us to come over.

We start walking the other direction and they catch up to us and about 10 other kids who were smoking cigarettes where they weren't supposed to. They start questioning us, we're both red eyed and probably reeked and my friend says 'we were smoking some tobacco we don't do it habitually'.

They brought us in, we both had weed and pipe on but for some reason they believed us and didn't search us, we just had to apologize for smoking cigarettes outside of the smoke pit.

That was a scary ass adventure though. Ripped the whole time. One of the cigarette smoker kids was laughing at us because he could tell too.

7. years ago me and a mate went to the woods to go smoke, once we'd finished my friend stopped for a piss - midway through two cops came through. They asked what we'd been doing in the woods and we said the friend needed to piss badly he couldn't wait to walk home/walk to town and find a toilet looool

having to talk to teachers/parents baked all the way through secondary school has kept me on my toes..

8. #68 Bank of Dank, Aug 14, 2011
    Because I browse gc on my phone 99% of the,time and sometimes it messes up and I don't feel like fixing it . If you check my other posts you'll see

9. well from what we were told it was real. looked real and we had bullet casings from an old timew we went to the shooting range and it was the same. so idk

10. Thanks for the stories everyone! Keep em' coming! :smoking:

11. When i was a teenager probly around 15, i was smoking at night in my room. My parents were awake(i didnt know this at the time) and right as i exhaled a fat bong hit my parents banged on my door saying they wanted to come in. I threw my bong,sploof, and weed in a drawer, closed the window and opened the door. They didnt even tell me the reason why they banged on my door in the first place. But anyway, they start going through my drawers n shit, and right as my moms about to open the drawer with the bong in it, i told them i was jacking off and they had to leave. I was a dumbass and kept the homemade bong that night instead of throwing it away. The next day when i wasnt home, they rummaged through my room and found the bong.

So i guess it was a temporary clutch save

12. I I don't feel like writing any of my clutch story's BUT I did get pulled over slightly drunk once, got breathalized, failed, got driven home, no ticket or DUI :D

EDIT: and I was 18

13. hahahaha

14. #74 glazedKnuckles, Aug 15, 2011
    That's fuckin sweet

15. #75 Oblivion420, Aug 15, 2011
    HAHAHA your a dumbass lol.

"I smell weed! I will search everything until I find it!"

"no wait! Errm.. Uh.. I.. I wa.. I was jacking off!"

16. I don't really understand why people are so against 17 and under people OR living with parents. For god sakes we have all lived with our parents even if we were just 10 stop acting like your better than everyone posting here just because you can smoke freely.

17. #77 Speedymotor, Aug 15, 2011
    Desperate times call for desperate measures

18. Clutch?? What the fuck?

19. You've never heard the phrase clutch? Exactly what kind of stoner are you? :confused:

20. Not a very smart one :(