Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your most CLUTCH cover-up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by g12231dfa1, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Smoking in school zones double your fines. Fucking retarded idea to me

2. Wowww this blows all of my close calls out the window.. that mother fucker who ate the weed must have been 10x more stoked than you guys!

3. exactly

4. Well, I got a laugh out of it :wave:

5. Once when I was in high school, two friends and I spent the whole day smoking, then went back to my friend's house to watch a movie. We came down from our highs, as we were there for a few hours, one of my friends passed out. When he came to, we decided to roll around in his car some more, go blaze somewhere and then hit up a place for food. So we drive to this neighborhood next to the high school, there was a football game going on there. We drove straight through the neighborhood to the end where there was a bunch of trees. We got out, popped his trunk and started getting our weed out to pack a bowl. I was the smart one of the group and said, "What if a cop comes?" My friend packing was really laid back and didn't really care or think one would come I guess. But I was still nervous, I was watching down the road while he was packing. Suddenly I saw headlights, I alerted my friend to this, we quickly put the stuff back in his hidden trunk-stash. Then we got in the car, before my friend even started it, the cop drove up and shined his spotlight right in the car. So we sat there as the cop got out and walked up to my friend's window, my friend rolled it down, kept his cool and said, "Good evening officer." The cop said, "What are you doing out here?" My friend replied, "We were just going for a walk back here." The cop walked to the back of the car and shined a flashlight through the window at the pile of muchies we had, cookie container, fucking cocoa puffs, chips. The clear, plastic cookie container had actually been used as an ashtray earlier that day. The cop then said, "Isn't there a football game going on right now?" He must have known we were in high school, we were only sophomores. My friend replied, "Yeah, we were thinking of going. We just didn't really feel like it." The officer apparently had no need to question us any further and just said, "You kids have a good evening." And he walked back in his car. My friend immediately started his car and slowly drove away.
    I was shaking for like 5 minutes after that, it was my first and closest run in with the law that I've ever been.

6. One time me and my friends were smoking at this bridge by our houses at midnight. We had just sparked a blunt when a cop pulled up. My friend being the fucking idiot he is didn't put it out right away and it was still smoking while the officer was talking to us. He eventually put it out and the cop was just asking us questions. He took our names and then asked why it smelled like weed. We played dumb but he said I'm not an idiot and basically said he wasn't going to ruin our future over getting high and that we should smoke somewhere safer and not outside. He then told us where cops check the most in the town for smokers and then let us go

7. #27 Bank of Dank, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats,a,super,chill cop.

8. #28 Cantigo, Aug 14, 2011
    Why did you use commas for emphasis rather than periods?

9. #29 lovenweed420, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    The closet call i have had was like à few months ago. Me and my friend just got done hitting my 1 Hiter and my friend was like yo wé should hit your bong and i was like sûre bro so wé get my bong outand my weed was on my desk and my dad comes home and i have to through my bong under my bed and all my weed in my drawer and then my dad comes into my room like 10 seconds After and starts smelling my room and shit and starts quistioning us well i was baked not fun at all

10. #30 Blozi, Aug 14, 2011
    Wow

11. Fixed it High as fuck right now

12. #32 wrestlir1139, Aug 14, 2011

i LIKE COMMAS

13. one time we were chilling smoking out of a 50 cal bullet pipe and we had the baggie of cheese in a bag(dank cheeese cost hella chedder) my mom walks around the corner and i shove the pipe under my shorts(they were floppy and to big so it wernt under the ruffle) and i held the baggie in my hand and the baggie was sticking out. she never saw it :)

14. one time, I spent over 30 mins creating a perfect blunt of some super dank blue dream... Right after I rolled it up, I turned on some music at a pretty loud volume and began to light up. Because it was some very good shit, I started to cough a little, so I put the blunt down and grabbed my drink off my dresser. Right then, my mom shows up in my room asking me when I'm going to take my car to the shop. She usually knocks, but my music was too loud so i didnt hear. She complains about a horrendous skunk smell and tells me to call the exterminator the next day. I exterminated the entire quarter the next day with one of my friends.

15. my much older sister caught me smoking when i was 15 and it was a jay. she was pissed and asked me where i got it so i panicked and told her i found it in her room and was hers. apparently she thought i was telling the truth and got paranoid and told me not to get caught and not to say where i got it. accidental blackmail is the shitt

16. Well I don't have any yet since I started smoking 2 months ago..

17. Well you live in Texas like me so you'll have plenty soon enough.

18. #38 glazedKnuckles, Aug 14, 2011
    Really? So you skipped the first 17 years of your life?

They don't have to be stories from an hour ago

19. I had just finished smoking at my friend Mat's house and his mom came home early. I'm sitting on the computer and he is just standing in the middle of the living room looking around.

His mom looks at him in confusion then says "Mat what's wrong?" He quickly responds with the typical "nothing" so she walks over and looks into his eyes and says "well why are you're eyes red? Have you been smoking?"

I had turned around and was starting to freak out. He looks straight at her and says "no mom, it's just cold outside"

At this point I knew we were fucked. But miraculously she says "oh, ok then." and walks away. I was dumbfounded that it worked. Even more dumbfounded because it was mid-June in Florida.

20. we got pulled over on our way to a party....was about 5 of us in car. 3 cops show up. to back up the one who pulled us over. we all got searched , and there was three cops searching.,i had weed in my pocket and was on probation. i thought i was fucked.
    when it was my turn cop pads me down and the weed is in my back pocket in a candy tin. he does not notice the weed somehow...i am flabbergasted and am hearing angels sing alleluia at the same time....we go home after. lol