Your Mom

Discussion in 'General' started by el-producto, Feb 28, 2005.

1. DONT KNOW BOUT YALL BUT I LOVE MY MOM....PUT HER THROUGH A LOT OF sh!t AND MADE HER CRY A LOT BUT WERE REAL TIGHT NOW WITH EACH OTHER....THINKIN BOUT GETTIN A TATTOO FOR HER. ALRIGHT, HOPE YALL SHOW RESPECT FOR THE ONLY PERSON WHOS ALWAYS GONNA BE THERE FOR YOU

2. My mom puts up with shit for me and my brother. I dont always like her, but i do love her. shes to overprotective though, but thats nothin that a few well placed lies cant cure :-D

get the one were it has a heart w/ mom in it. mmmm <mom3 tatoo=""></mom3>

3. I love both my parents more then anything, im glad I was lucky enought to get two awsome fucking parents.

4. i love yo mamma too...

.......it had to be said ;)

5. my mom is tight, her and I are very chill with each other :smoke:

6. sorry to hear that man. at least your making some sort of effort. who knows, things could turn around. sometimes things just cause that to happen. for instance, my grandma absolutley HATED my sister for 2 years (won't go into why). never talked to her, refused to visit if my sister was here. then one day my mom told her that my sister was pregnant and the first thing she did was give my sister a call.

my parents annoy me sometimes (mostly my mom) but im damn happy i got the ones i did.

7. nothing but love and respect for my folks...so many sacifices they have taken for me and my bros and i am forever in dept with them

8. i love my parents but i dont have much respect for them i mean after all theyve sent me to rehab and shit adn when im out im being tested once a week (still pass em tho its a diff place) i guess as they said "they are doing whats best for me" which is fucked up but my mom and dad are ok but i want to fuckin get the fuck out out of here sometimes

9. Yea, both my parents are tight. They split up, but live right around the corner from each other. So i see em everyday.

10. i love my mom hella! shes awsome :smoke:

11. I love my Mom too. She's definitely an original.

..and she put up with a lot of shit from me. :) Love her, I do.

Good thread, el-producto. Much respect for making it, man!

12. my moms fucking gay. Although i know she really does have the best intentions at heart. It's just so hard to deal with any figures of authority, when im 18 and im allowed to make my own descions we will get along much better.

13. yeah def a good thread :) I love my madre very much, she has put up with so much bullshit from me over the years. I finally gave her the gift any kid could give a mother, MOVE OUT. I was sort of milking it for a while after college, sure pushed her buttons waaayyy far. but she has always stuck by my side no matter how far off the pages we were with each other. she will always be there for me. since I moved out our relationship has become stronger. mad props to all the moms out there :) you rock moms!!