Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your lip is turning purple

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MaryNMe, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys, usually when I smoke I just leave the roach in between my lips and puff it till I get every last bit of smoke. Now my bottm lip has a purple burnt mark on it.

But right next to it I have a real birth mark on my lip. But its super light. U can hardly see it. Its interesting

2. Has anyone else developed this "roach purple mark" on their bottom lip?

3. Nope. Maybe you burnt yourself.

4. I actually have a purple mark thats been on my lip for the past couple of years.. no clue what it is.

5. glass > papers

6. Each has it's use and place.

7. Glass + paper = :smoke: I like getting high.

8. ^ Real talk, I like to combine as many ways of getting high as possible, no reason to use just one

9. Just dont smoke a roach man...if you really want the weed that bad take out the weed and kill it in a bowl or one hitter or something.

10. Lol! I dont like the pipe, I get high too quick. I definetly love the roach tho.. Cant get enough smoke

11. did you use cardboard or paper for the roach? probably ink or something

12. its resin from the blunt

13. [quote name='"rkm19"']its resin from the blunt[/quote]

Yesss the blunt roach. My personal favorite.