Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

YOUR line between "stoned" and "baked?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thebaketrain, Dec 4, 2008.

1. whaats your line between being stoned and being baked, ripped, blazed, etc?

For me, as soon as I Start getting "pictureframes" and that tingling sensation up my back. how bout you?

2. ha, i get the 'pictureframes' thing i shat myself when i first got really high and it started happening, when ever it happens now though i just chill with it.

i usually get tingling shortly followed with 'pictureframes' haha.. followed with mindless thoughts what randomly just pop up in your head.

how about everyone else?

happy toking. :)

3. Each person experiences marijuana in different way. Thus, no two people feel the same exact effects.

BUT! For me:

Stoned - Still capable of normal function in society.
    Baked - Incapable of ANY function other than: Sleeping, Eating, Watching TV.

4. Whenever i can barley open my eyes and no matter what im just smiling is when i consider myself truly blazed

5. PEREZPURPP!!! DAT WAS YOUR 420th post!!! NICEE

6. Whenever I laugh uncontrollably at the stupidest things I am severly baked.

7. I dont really have different lines of levels if thats wt u mean but i definitely think different words describe different highs. Like being "stoned" would be like after smoking a dank indica and not being able make sentences and being couchlocked. Being baked would be like a perfect chill setting and having mad munchies hah.

8. for me
    Stoned: picture frame, happy, a little gigly but still able to function to almost my full soberness

baked: more intense picture frames, laughing at the stupidest things, thought and voices popping into me head and echoing, and other high people I'm with sound like Chong. :D :hello: :smoke: :hippie:

9. had to notice the up in smoke song reference in your sig. Nice :p

10. i love pic frames they just make me laugh out of the blue

11. thanks man. :smoke:

12. I'm crisped when I can feel myself more. :cool:
    I'm stoned when I start thinking of random shit. :D
    I'm baked when I start jumping really quickly between awesome Ideas:smoke:
    I'm blazed when I start to do random shit, and at the same time don't wanna do anything:smoking:
    I'm blitzed when... huh? hahaha... fuckin sweet :hippie:

Aftermath::poke:

I just really wanted to use smileys :p

13. what are picture frames? like seeing a box around things you look at?

stoned: laugh a lot, move around frequently, talk

baked: unable to move, giggly, space out, rarely talk..i forget...i haven't been baked in while :(

oh yeah, when i'm feeling a really nice high, my nose gets SO tingly

14. when I smoke a lot of marijuana.

15. well since i smoke a lot of different strains, the highs can differ from sativa doms and indica doms...

usually for indica when i start getting that ear popping and frame skipping vision, i feel like i want to sit down and rethink my outlook on shit and listen to music..

for sativa, usually when the tops of my fingers feel like their moving when they really arent and it feels like my feet are on backwards (i know, its wierd, but trust me lol)

16. Picture frames are what we call it around here. It's like.. A pulsing sensation that goes with your heartbeat and it feels like your whole body is a camera shutter and is taking pictures.

17. picture frames,,,for you p.c. gamers its kinda similar to when you run a new 3d game on a bad graphics card and the game skips frames when its playing. kinda like you're walking and you pass a tree, You have that image of the tree for like 2 seconds and then you pop back...or when you pause a program on tivo then go back to live its like that.

18. wat does pictureframed mean?

19. [​IMG]

20. a little stoned (1-3 bong tokes): lifted mood, mild hyperactivity (regardless of indica/sativa dominanace), talkative, nostalgic (when with friends)

fullbaked: dry eyes and squinted vision, numbing sensation near the bridge of my nose and eyes, laziness and munchies. i'll also have a delayed response to laughing, i'll watch something funny, but i dont laugh until moments later when i process in my head why its funny.