Your Latest Obsession

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Reflection Eternal, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Although it can't be counted as television, I recently finished watching the anime death note, which was a pleasant surprise as far as a short, clever series goes. I'm all caught up on Weeds, just finished the fourth season via a wonderful website where I'm watching my latest obsession, Dexter. I can't believe the finale left off like it did for Weeds though, totally wondering whether they're gonna end the series with the next season, doesn't seem like it has much more room to go.

If you're wondering, the website I go to hosts free seasons of multiple TV shows, as well as full-length movies, it's www.watchtvsitcoms.com . Check it out, they've got a lot of great shows. I think I'll move on to Californication from here. :D

What's your latest?

2. For the past month or two I've been addicted to Entourage haha. The first three seasons of Weeds were great, but once they moved and the Shane started jerkin' to Nancy, thats a little too extreme and untrue for me. The whole show was based on a SUBURBAN MOTHER WHO TRAFFICS MARIJUANA. Right after she did the what-have-you to her nice suburban house I realized the series was going downhill from there.

Conrad and Halia are also gone. The only people that are keeping me watching are Doug and Andy. Go coyote boys!

3. For me it has been heros. I watched the newest episode last tuesday and after that i downloaded the first 2 seasons. I have watched like 20 hours of heros this week haha.