Your ideas for a video game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Messiah Decoy, Aug 30, 2012.

1. #1 Messiah Decoy, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    My idea is an open sandbox game based on kung fu movies where you go around mastering crazy fighting styles by doing missions from the best Shaw Bros films.

The old dubbing style and sound effects is a must.

[​IMG]

2. Also a DBZ game with the in-game physics of a Zone of the Enders game.

3. A game based on the Bleach anime, but using the EXACT engine of the naruto ultimate ninja storm games.

I've actually got ideas for techniques, ultimate techniques, and awakenings for every character who's appeared in bleach ever lol. I REALLY want this game.

4. Pokémon Plutonium version.

5. There's a ton of ideas

I'd like to see a skateboarding game that's realistic as fuck.

Either use the flick it controls like on Skate, or controls like on the old Thrasher Skate and Destroy game, where you had to hold in button combinations to set up and then let off them all at once to pop and perform the trick.

Either way it goes, there's a catch button. You have to pay attention to your flip tricks and tap a button to stick it, or it will get away from you (though Thrasher had something like this too).

You'd have to do a specific trick a lot before you can do it well enough to go down a big gap with it, or even do it clean on flat. And tricking into grinds/slides would require practice with the trick you're doing into it and the slide itself first.

I want as many tricks in there as possible. All the shit you see in Skate and the realistic stuff from THPS, plus the tons of flip tricks that have never made it into those games. To keep it interesting you would never be able to "max" out your skill with every trick. You would have to do a trick regularly to stay good at it. If you go a long time without doing it, you'll slip a little bit and when you go back to it you have to clean it up. So you'll end up having some tricks you really like that you've got super clean, some more that you can do alright but aren't perfect, and then some that still need a lot of work, and finally some that you can hardly do/can't do at all.

The map would need to be HUGE. If I made this game myself, the map would probably be the main priority once the mechanics were good. Something that can cater to any level of skill extensively, and something that caters to every style extensively. And it would all be laid out in a way that you could do standard straight forward lines or gaps, but it would offer a lot of room for creativity as well.

I've played all the skateboarding games over the years, and Skate got closest to what I'm thinking of (obviously).. But it still was missing a lot I felt like. Ideally this would be way better haha

6. #6 Floydian, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019

7. [quote name='"Messiah Decoy"']Also a DBZ game with the in-game physics of a Zone of the Enders game.[/quote]

^ yupp, i want a DBZ came that they go all out on. It pisses me off, DBZ has so much potential to be a GREAT game yet they just put the same game out with another number on the end. Anybody see how they butchered dragonball with that movie?

8. Gta
    Put in your area code
    You play within that area code.

9. If you can comebine; Skyrim, BF3, Gundam & bleach into 1 game. that'd be pretty fucking great. lollllll

10. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

^ yupp, i want a DBZ came that they go all out on. It pisses me off, DBZ has so much potential to be a GREAT game yet they just put the same game out with another number on the end. Anybody see how they butchered dragonball with that movie?[/quote]

A dbz game where u play on planet vegeta as a custom sayain. Your a universal assaian sent on missins to destroy planets. You upgrade ki powers and fighting styles. And the battles would be like need for speed underground 2 where u seek out battles in an open world environment and then they initiate.

11. Oh I have so many. When I get to a comp I will most definitely take a page of this thread for myself.

12. My favorite idea so far is to take a guild 2(look it up) style game but with skyrim graphics and fight mechanics. Also taking total war style strategies and making the battles closer to dynasty warriors hack n slash kind of what they started doing with dynasty warriors: empires but more in depth.

13. This needs to happen!!

14. [quote name='"Shirogane7"']

This needs to happen!![/quote]

Honestly if Bandai would amake this game its all i would play. Im about to send bandai a message and start a new project on Kickstarter for it. Ill post the link back here

15. [quote name='"GreenTheGiant"']

Honestly if Bandai would amake this game its all i would play. Im about to send bandai a message and start a new project on Kickstarter for it. Ill post the link back here[/quote]

Id buy two copies!

16. a game where all you do is smoke weed