Your idea of the perfect snow day

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by 12on12off, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I will admit when I was younger having a snow day off from school was bad ass even though the only thing I did was play in the snow lol Now that I'm older my idea of a snow day consists of 4 things:

1.)An 8th of some dank
    2.)Xbox 360 (Left 4 Dead & Halo 3)
    3.) More dank

What about you guys?

2. Now that I'm older my perfect snow day consists of dank, movies, laying in my bed naked ALL day long, dank, chinese, AZT, put a robe on for the occasional cigarette, dank, & a nap here and there. :):smoking:

Ahh now I really can't wait for the next snow day!

3. wake and bake
    video games
    toke some more have a few drinks
    go tobagganing/snowboarding, have a snowball fight
    drink hot chocolate
    sleep

4. Okay, so my idea of the perfect snow day would include a few nice brews of coffee, large bong packed to the top with a half of some chronic, toe socks, comfy sweats and a long sleeve tee fresh outta the dryer an then a good stoner flick to pop in such as dazed and confused, hair, or up in smoke... yeah :smoking: haha

5. Really? you lay in bed naked after you smoke? I've never got the urge to do this but I guess I'll considerate it for the next snow day. Hopefully no one is home or else it could get weird lol

6. Toking with Santa Claus and Frosty the Snowman.

7. Of course! I like to be naked while I smoke, that is if I'm alone :rolleyes:. You definitely should, it takes feeling free to a whole another level & no, no one else is home during these activities :):smoking:

8. Different for a girl to be naked than it is a guy. You look cute, we have extra crap swinging around. Big difference.

If I got a snow day I certainly wouldn't spend all my time doing my regular house bullshit, and I really wouldn't want to do it naked.

9. Well to each their own, everyone's different. :smoking:

10. I have to agree lol females nude is always a beautiful thing. nude guys, not so cool. But I can imagine it being very liberating. Damn I'm hoping for a snow day. Unfortunately it has gone from 20 degrees to 50 degrees outside =(

11. Same here :( A week ago I needed full on winter gear to go start my car, now all's I need is a long tshirt, rediculous. :smoking:

12. We must all three live in Florida..

13. Ha, I wish :rolleyes::smoking:

14. Well I live in the Rocky Mountains so the perfect snow day for me consists of waking up extremely early for a mega wake and bake. Getting a great hot breakfast and hitting the mountain. Then I go to the Gondola (ganjala) and smoke more bud. Walk out in the winter wonderland for a whole day of powder induced fun.

Bout to go do that right now actually
    see yas!
    :wave:

15. I'm so jealous. Sounds like a bad ass time

16. Yeah man its great fun.

17. walking to school

get to school, try to open the doors, they are locked, look around in a daze goin wtf??

random girl walks by goes haha you didnt know there was a snow day either, im like oh cool

girls asks if i want to fuck

we fuck all day and smoke copious amounts of marijuana, win the lottery and move to mars

18. ^^^ lol!! my perfect snowday would be... meet up with my friend then go to the huge hill down the street. build a little igloo and hot box it with my friends black leaf, go sledding while high. have my bro make me a cheesesteak, eat in the igloo and eat and take hits... go sledding then go home and watch a movie with my dog super baked. have my girl come over later...

19. Some friends
    Shrooms
    Having fun outside enjoying nature in it's purest state

:hello: