Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Idea Of A Friday Night!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McJoints, Apr 4, 2003.

?

What makes ur friday night a friday night?

1. A Case of Beer will do me good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. fuck a case i want the whole brewery

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A J will have me good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'll take a quarter of some dank ass nuggets and a six pack to go please.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Here's an idea. Lets have a big ass block party... at the neibors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I work every friday night and im three seconds from jamming a screw driver into my neck!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. now thats what im saying.. lol

2. This Friday is gonna be fucking crazy! My birthday is tomorrow and my friend's is Saturday. Anyways, like I was saying, it's gonna be insane because this dude we know, J, rented out a cabin for Friday night. J is getting a keg too. $5 for endless drinks. There is gonna be a shit load of people there because some people invited all of their friends.

I'm probably gonna bring two or three joints, but not that much, because I'm pretty sure somebody else is gonna bring some and everybody, I mean, everybody is gonna wanna smoke. No matter how much I bring, it's gonna be gone in a matter of minutes and people are gonna be pissed off because they didn't get any. So this way, two or three of my friends and I, will just sneak out the door and have ourselves a rotation.

Plus, it's just easier this way. If the cops show up to bust the party, it won't be that hard for me to throw the joints on the ground and run. Where as if I brought my pipe, it'd be hard for me to throw that away man. AND I don't have to worry about somebody stealing it (happens all the time at big parties).

If I see those familiar blue and red flashing lights, I'm fucking swimming across that lake as fast I can. I'm leaving my car at a friend's house and car pooling with somebody, just in case if they DO show up, then I CAN run and not be like, "oh shit! how am I gonna get back to get my car now?!"

So, uh, yeah. That's what I have planned. Should be fun. :)

3. Beer Bud And Bitches!!!! Who ho!!

4. well this friday i'm going in for a few grams of coke (never really did it before) and a half oz for the night, for the past month we've had lots of half oz seshes.

i read in the paper today that Prince George (BC) has estimated 1 in 14 houses cultivating marijuana and 1 in 12 selling marijuana.

I just realized also that here in Prince George allot of people who smoke weed are very heavy users. Like it's so cheap that we have seshes with the best bud in the world that are bigger then most seshes i ever hear about in most other places where the quality is way lower quality (ya i tried some cronic in Ontario that everyone was all proud to call some of the best bud arround and i wouldn't pay 15 a 8th here if i could even find low grade bud like that).

5. Theres a fine chick at my school, and all her friends are fine, (4 or 5 of em!) and my perfect friday would be me tappin all that ass, then do it again, then smoke a 1/2 ounce for energy, then another orgy, then another ounce!

6. My idea of a great friday night is to go to a party with a 12 pack for myself, and eigth in my pocket, hot girls everywhere, maybe see a fight break out, cause some mischeif, and just get fucked up until I have no more basic funcitons. Either that or get an eigth of shrooms and trip out with some friends and walk around aimlessely.

7. Hell I work alot of friday nights, but when i get off i usually meet up the homes bring a 20 pack and if i'm lucky someone usually has a blunt at the end of the night... :D

8. drinking and smoking with my friends all night :)

9. Gimpy, throw in a beautiful woman, and I think your idea of a friday night is flawless :smoking:

10. shes on my couch good sir :)

11. i dunno, i tend to be a smoker during the week but when the weekend comes thats when i drink and do my other drugs.. this weekend im shroomin out or getting some acid... thats probably tomarrow... orrrrr... i dunno, might split a case with my buddy then get like a 20 bag or something.... i dunno how my money situations going to be this weekend though..... but i don know im gettin DrUnK

12. Heat up the Vaporizer, vap a bowl. Eat dinner, Vap another bowl. If theres a project to be done on my car, i'm in the garage after dinner. If the car is on the road then i'm drivin it on some mountain roads. If i dont go drive, i'm chillin w/ my boys smokin herb, or the gf...smokin herb.

13. well today was friday and my a lil group of friends and i smoked an oz. in one sitting :)
    of mostly mids, but over a gram of some chron, ended being 10 blunts and one super blunt.
    got this churchill and packed a ton in there. then had the peach,strawberry, grape blunts, several trips to the gas station before hand gathering everything. just got home and ate a ton :)
    :hello::smoke:
    thats my idea of a Friday N(hIgh)ght

14. damn i just got home, got a half and made some moves then went and chilled at my towns downtown

15. I went over to my friends house, Packed a few bowls. rolled a joint, and just chilled for the rest of the night. Then I came home and got yelled at by 11 year olds on halo 3 =/

16. well
    my idea of a fucking good friday night is this;

after we get out of school, my crew and i come to my house, we smoke out of my bubbler, hooka, or bong.
    we always buy at least 3 demons to have enough bud, since we all work, we can afford it. we also always buy the demons, and a different type of bud to follow it up.

like last friday we bought 3 dimes and silver haze and smoked it out of my bong,
    man oh man, that got us fried.

afterwards, we love going to our school's football games when we're stoned. they're pretty fun! :D

17. usually going to a party or driving aroudn in boston all night smoking ls of piff :)

18. My friday was kickass: I went to get an ounce of the nicest kush then head back for my sister birthday with my girlfriend. Oh and of course some sorbet cake and i fucked 3 time...