Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Idea Of A Friday Night!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McJoints, Apr 4, 2003.

?

What makes ur friday night a friday night?

1. A Case of Beer will do me good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. fuck a case i want the whole brewery

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A J will have me good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'll take a quarter of some dank ass nuggets and a six pack to go please.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Here's an idea. Lets have a big ass block party... at the neibors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I work every friday night and im three seconds from jamming a screw driver into my neck!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. haha man we're some stoners. I remember when i used to smoke 1/8ths n be all thug like n such... lol... my foolish years. But hey fuck that, be what u are... damn this is another stoned rambling....

psst... dont tell the teacher :p

lol wow... as soon as i said that she started cuttin up cuz im high

2. party with the reckin' crew. hang at my place mostly. cruise around, watch some movies. get some girls over... ahhhh the high life...

peace

3. who knows, but can we watch? ;)

4. well, due to shitty ID i cant get into pubs (i am legally able to get in, just i dont have valid ID) i stay in and smoke a lot a weed, maybe a few beers too

weekends suck for me, i go out during the week the whole time, even though i got college the next day

5. moogle, I noticed your location thing said you're in aberdeen. Is that the south dakota aberdeen, if it is, we gots to toke, i'm going to college there in a few months man.

6. mine are never usually the same one week from the next, but usually it starts off with me and a close friend driving to get weed and/or [insert opium, percoset, xanax, the occasional 8ball], then finding a place to abuse said drug and chill out . if we're in a party mood we'll go to a party, or just go to a person's house and it's just two or three heads and get all the higher for it. but the good thing about the parties is that you get to sample a lot of different kinds of bud in one sitting. like sometimes we'll be like "everybody whip it out and compare" and everyone has some different dank ass strain, then you can make like a super mixed blunt or just match bowl by bowl, and that's always fun. :p

7. my ideal friday night consists of at least an 1/8 a case of beer and about a gram of coke split between me and 2 other people. but this friday im doin a small party thingm, 5 bottles 3 cases of beer an ounce of dro and an 8 ball:smoke:

8. how much does a quarter of some dank ass nugs go for where your from? its 100 where i am and 50 for 8th. Sometimes if your lucky, 40

9. Well you have to have the three b's Beer. Bub. Bitches

10. smoking some bud while sippin a bud with my buds of course.

11. Yep, Except make that 15ish ICE beers.

12. I usually like to have a small party, like maybe, ten people max. Usually I'll buy an 1/8th or a quarter of some dank, some alcohol (vodka or beer, who cares), and we'll chill out on couches, eat, socialize, and watch tv/movies.

Last friday night we spiced it up a little bit.

I get off work, go chill with about ten people at a friend's house. We drank two bottles of vodka and then went to go get two more.

A couple more people showed up, so now we have like twenty people there and an ounce and a half of weed. We had three blunts, two bowls, and a bong going in rotation in less than twenty minutes.

Hop in a van stoned as fuck, cruise around, go to another friend's house. Chill for a while and then head back. Smoke some more and then crash.

It was a fun night. Only bad part was that everybody had to leave early, including myself, for work and somebody at the party apparently had mono, so now everybody that was there has it now. It sucks.

13. that friday consisted of me doing acid at 12:30 in the afternoon,, and tripping for like 9 and a half hours,, going up to my trailer,, and cheking my plants having sex drinking martinis with my trailer park BOYSSS< smoking a blunt or 2 and getting wasted ,, i got laid three times ,, it was wildd,d,,,d,, latr

14. I hate beer. My friday night would consist of renting videogames and movies, picking up a hugeass pizza and maybe an eighth of some dank, and just hit the dank all night long. A little smirnoff apple vodka wouldnt do any bad either ; ).

15. me and my one smoking buddy biking around and smoking or a party.

16. dude that sounds like such a good idea, but you forgot one item and this item is very very important. CHICKS! you need chicks bro! unless you're married... then you need A chick. YOUR chick.

17. friday nights are usually filled with blunts/bowls. with maybe a six pack of sparks. and if not alcohol, then some perks or vics.

18. I work every friday night and im three seconds from jamming a screw driver into my neck!!

19. Im gonna have a near perfect Friday this week, 4 guys, an ounce of homegrown plus a half o of whatever else we can find (or acid or rolls or shrooms... Whatever we can find...) and a big house that can almost be considered a mansion. The rules we have set are noones coming but the 4 of us, and we are not leaving till everything is gone so It might go into Saturday cause we cant start untill 6 pm. we have all together just under a grand to blow on food and entertainment or just more drugs :) its gonna rock

20. Since I dont go to school.. every day is friday