Your height, weight and goals

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by J Roc, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Male
    6'1
    185lbs around 15% bf

Goal is to be 190 and sub 10% bf.

2. I'm 5'9 and weight 116. I'm working on my abs 💪

3. 6'3 and I don't know my weight. Last time I weighed myself was about 5 years ago and I was 330. I went to the doctor on halloween but was scared to even look when they weighed me. If I had to guess it was around 380-410, which is despicable that I let myself get that big.

I am moving to a new college in August and my goal is to drop at least 60 pounds before I move, which is very doable for somebody my size, especially if I continue to eat healthy and exercise. I want to drop another 100 pounds or so after that.

I just started to get serious about my eating a week and a half ago and just got two kettlebells to start working out with. I have only used them once but know that I will be able to use them consistently. I used them for like 15 minutes and was more sweaty and out of breath than I have been when I ride the stationary bike for 40 minutes.

Pretty proud of myself already. Haven't had any slip ups, been eating only healthy the whole time and also quit drinking which is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I feel good and know that there is nothing stopping me from continuing on the track I am on. I have the full support of my family, and have the motivation of moving in August and starting a whole new life.

4. I'm 19, 6'1, and weigh 160. The past seven or eight months I've been very diligent about my lifting/cardio routine.

I'm currently trying to bulk and hope to gain 10-20 lbs. I'm not sure how long it will take me to achieve this! Maybe 6-10 months? Idk lol. I think this is a pretty realistic goal though! I also started incorporating protein powder into my diet and I just finished my first cycle of testosterone!

Tokinnnnn

5. Homie, just wake up tomorrow and drag your ass to a gym. After a couple brutal weeks, who knows you might really get
    into it / become more motivated! Once you see results from lifting, which are almost instantaneous, it gets addicting haha

JUST DO IT.... Then smoke weed:)

Tokinnn

6. Lol man, I wish it was that easy for me. Full-time college student-damn semester started yesterday.

I swear to high I'm not God. :bongin

7. #87 role one, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    Hight: 5'7
    weight: 117

Goal: i wanna be 140ish before the summer. Any tips on how to gain weight naturely without taking supplements?
    Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Eat a ridiculous amount of food. Like 12 eggs for breakfast ridiculous. In all honesty supplements will make your goal much easier to achieve , either way it will require lots of dedication

9. 6'3 175. I want to rep out a 4 plate deadlift by the end of April. Currently at 365x5 and 385x1

10. Gender: Male
    Height: 5'5
    Weight: 80

Goal weight: I want to get at least to 120.

11. Gender :female
    Height :5'2
    Weight:105
    I want to be about 115 or 120 but in muscle not fat

Sent from my N800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app