Your height, weight and goals

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by J Roc, Dec 21, 2013.

1. 21 years old
    5'11"
    178lbs

Goal: Aiming for around 185-190, but will alter goal based on aesthetics at the time.

2. #62 mattknight95, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Started going to the gym 6 months ago, started out very skinny / unhealthy at  18 years old 5'11 120lbs heres a pic of my 6 month transformation before and after skinny2.jpg skinnyfgt.jpg 1231.png

3. 22 years old 
    186 cm
    84 kg

goal : master every martial art and take over the world

4. How did you get so brolic :eek: , im 5'10 133.3 pounds i want to be pretty much that size but with slightly smaller arms (because i want to start playing soccer and i dont really need all that arm mass, i mainly need leg mass)..whats your workout schedule. Because i feel like the one im on isn't really gunna give me the results i want in then time span i want.

5. 20 years old
    6'5
    225lbs

I don't have specific goals. I'm only about 14lbs over what I should be, I just wanna get leaner and lose a few pounds. Difficult to do without any knowledge of exercise and only a weight bench and a sit up bench to help me lol.

lift your bench,

press it above your head

run around with it.

repeat

7. 22 years old
    5'10

Im not completely sure where I want to go with my weight. I dont mind how I look now, just want a little more muscle. Im actively pursuing that with 2 gyms and lotsa protein lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Haha, I'm on it!

9. brolic? First get your diet in check if you are 133.3lbs at 5'10 your not eating nearly enough, quit eating junk food just eat clean food every meal should have some carbs like pasta, rice or better yet mashed potatoes with some low fat protein like chicken or turkey. Eat 4 or 5 of these a day so you can fuel intense workouts and put on weight. As far as working out every time I step in the gym its different I just work on what I feel is lacking at the time. My workouts are very intense so I have never had to do cardio, but for you I would recommend atleast 1 hour of solid cardio once a week if you want to play soccer. I take 2 or 3 scoops of mass gainer with 2.5grams of creatine/16g glycogen-load carbohydrates before my workout, then immediately after my workout ill take 2.5grams creatine/16g glycogen-load carbohydrates, with 2-3 scoops of protein powder. Multi vitamin and fish oil(omega3) are a nice touch to  a daily routine too.

10. Gaining weight is so simple, people make it out to be such a big deal. I understand though, i used to be 128 pounds. Now i'm 185 and gaining! I used to be one of the guys that says things like "i eat so much and never gain anything, cry cry." This is garbage. If you ate enough, you would be getting bigger. It's just that simple.

I made a website dedicated to helping people out, also has my personal transformation. Check it out!: www.workoutprogramsformen.org

Ohh, its not just for guys. Ladies will benefit just as much!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. 6'2 180-185 trying to get to 200 though but be pretty cut

I'm trying to promote my friends music in the Pittsburgh area so if you could please take a listen. He just released his first EP which is unbelievable. take a listen you wont it http://m.soundcloud.com/emersonjay

12. I'm so skinny I need to start going to the gym.

Sent from my iPad Air

13. 5'7 and a half, 110.

120 would be good.

14. #74 LQ142, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    6' 0" 162 lbs

I'm actually really happy with my body but I'd like to add some bulk to my biceps/upper body. I'm a cyclist so my legs are already pretty bulky and toned...so my upper body looks a little bit disproportionate. Every guy in my family has skinny arms so I know it's somewhat genetic but I wont use that as an excuse. 

My metabolic rate is ridiculously high though....I eat 3000-3500 calories a day high carb low fat and I never gain any weight. I do a lot of cardio tho that probably has something to do with it 

15. Need to start lifting again, wouldn't mind bulking up a bit.

If I gained 10 ibs of solid muscle, up to about 195 from 185, i'd be happy as hell.

I'm 6'2/male.

16. 5'8" 140 lbs

I really want to start lifting/working out, but I dunno where to start.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. 6'5" , 190 lbs. Would like to get to 230 eventually but I'll take it in 10 lb increment.

I'm fairly muscular for not working out in a long time. Idk why but my 10 her workdays seem like I don't have time for much else even though I should. Just want a six pack and more definition all around, nothing crazy.

18. 6'2 or ~189 cm
    185 lbs or 84 kg
    wanna be 205 lbs or ~93kg
    currently lift 3-4 days a week and looking to start judo and muay thai

19. 25, 192 lbs, would like to be around 185 ideally. Work out 5 times minimum per week. Always do cardio every gym sesh, usually 20-25 minutes at 7.5

20. 5'6-7" , 145 I want to lower my fat % to 3-5% and have mostly muscle mass but be lean and defined not mass and bland

Sent from my B1-710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app