Your height, weight and goals

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by J Roc, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Gender: Male
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 140

Goal weight: I want to get at least to 155.

2. 5'8

would love to gain 10-20 lbs but been same weight for almost 17 years.

3. 6`0162lbsLooking to hit 175 by summer. Sent from The Gods.

4. Yeahhhh go skinny people lol get big or die trying right?
    5'6"
    145lbs
    trying to bulk to 160 (started at 130ish) by march then get cut for summer

5. I started out really skinny (120) and since summer I've got up to 140 but haven't moved since. Gotta start eating more I guess.

6. Oh I also gained 20 lbs since june-July. With the knowledge I have now I should be able to hit my goal by summer.Sent from The Gods.

7. Yeah man keep lift hard and eat a shit ton lol. from my experience, if you find yourself unable to gain weight you either arent training right or not eating enough

8. 6'6" 205 pound black male

since its clear to me by now I wasn't given the basketball gene, i've been lookin to put on some pounds. But i'm one of those people who can wolf down a huge whole meal, and not gain any weight

9. female
    5'4

yoga and training 6x a week. im where I want to be atm. more definition in my bum would be nice

10. squats are your best friend ;)

11. About 3 feet tall and one pound.

12. My condolences

13. Im telling you keep on eating man. I used to think I ate alot and like you i was confused as to why i still couldnt gain weight until one day i actually sat down and estimated how many calories i ate that day and it wasnt alot at all.  With those stats, I would say you should probably be eating 3000 calories a day at the bare minimum if you are looking to put on some size

14. #14 JuanRing, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    6'2 190 

I'm around where I want to be in weight, except maybe 5 pounds of it is a little bit of fat around my midsection that i'd rather lose, then gain back in muscle.

Haven't worked out steady since I had access to the school gym, I really should look into getting a gym membership.

15. Male ~5'10 175lbsI think losing ten pounds would be good, hopefully get rid of these moobs. I put on the ten pounds since classes started. I need to use these two weeks off to get some better habits established again. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. pics needed

17. Male
    5'9"

Ultimate goal would be to get body fat down to 10-12% and gain some more muscle. I'm not really wanting to become really muscular. I mainly want about as much strength as I can get without becoming a power lifter. My goal may change as I progress though.

18. Height 6'4-6'5

Weight- Not sure. Probably around 230.

Goal weight- reached it. Don't wanna get any bigger or any smaller. Just looking to maintain.

19. pics? No offense but you dont look 230 in your avi

20. 5'6118lbsright where i wanna be, maybe a lil bigger booty but i'm working on that.