your guys take and pubic hair

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by art1stic, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I keep it shaved/trimmed on the regular as a favor for the lady.

2. I keep mine shaved. On a guy i dont want them to be bald. It makes me think they arent old enough to grow it. Gives me the creeps! But i dont want to floss while im down there either. I prefer short and trimmed.

3. Give me a full bush. I don't give a shit.

4. #24 Vlazreus, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    I don't mind pubic hair, and if she's a redhead, I'd prefer for there to be at least some. But whatever hair is there MUST be NEATLY TRIMMED.  Triangle, landing strips, swirly designs, I don't give a shit, just keep it tidy. Sometimes a little hair down their can actually be sexy, but please god no, don't have some messy nasty overgrown bush. 

Now if you're not expecting anyone to see down their, do what you want, but if its going to be presented, well then it ought to presentable, now oughtn't it? common courtesy. 

Also I am totally ok with waxed/shaven, but as I said before, sometimes a little hair is fine, sometimes its even hot. Totally shaven can also be really hot sometimes, but its not a necessity for me like it is for some dudes. 

5. I shave it all every month or so, my only problem is that around the 1 week mark those freshly sprouted hairs aren't attractive at all. Probably gonna stick to shaving the gooch, balls, and shaft and just trim the patch.

I like pussies in the same boat really. Shaved is best, but as long as I'm not dealing with a jungle, a trim is good.

6. I use that thing on an electric shaver that flips out and is used for shaping sideburns to buzz down my pubes.

Omega369 :wave:

7. #27 ItsReneeYo_, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    i prefer small habitats , shrubbery , and tall grass on my man , because fuck yea.

8. #28 chzdgg, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    As long as it's neatly kept I'm cool with it although I prefer a clean shave or short stub.