Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

your guys take and pubic hair

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by art1stic, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Girls and Guys,

serious topic.

how much is too much? shaved? unshaved? trimmed? 

For me i clean up all around. trim it down. and shave around the penis. honestly a lot of women have been impressed. And have enjoyed giving me oral much more with less hair in their mouth.

2. #2 art1stic, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014

not at all sir.  i really wanna know people's opinion.  :hello:  if you wish for me to remove that part for this discussion to continue forward i will.

3. [quote name="The Band" post="19445269" timestamp="1391228136"]That's a question only you can answer.I thought was was gonna be a serious discussion on the reason for its existence which I would of loved to express my opinion about.Your post is meaningless and I think you just wanna tell people you "allegedly" copped dome[/quote]Id like to hear your opinion anyways

4. Anything but shaved. Shaved just doesn't look good.

5. Shave it all every other day. Pube patch, shaft, balls, gooch, sometimes butthole i I go to this occasional orgy party. Chick there likes to rim me..

6. I have never been near enough to another man's penis or ballsack, hairy or otherwise, to have considered it. But it's good to know that you have a preference bro.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I shave it all cept I leave a tiny goatee on the bottom side of my balls.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Trim or shave on man or woman. Just letting it go isn't the best decently groomed even if longer it can still be great.

9. I'm a girl I cat stand any hair if it's not on my head so me waxed/shave. I like my men bald eagle. Hat hair down there

10. I cut my pubic hair during odd times....

LOL

• Like Like x 2
  11. i like the general area trimmed, no hair on the shaft, and if you want me to put your balls in my mouth ya better shave those too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  12. Eh is long as Its not so furry it looks like you have an animal on your cooch Im good

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shaved or trimmed if its pussy im all over it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I shave everyday so theirs no hair

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #15 Megacosm, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    I figure most girls think like you. I follow these guidelines and have never had any complaints.

• Like Like x 1
  16. my lower body is a jungle compared to my upper, odd, so i trim rear quarters a little and i shave my sausage and mash. dont like having to stop because shes getting a dental flossing with my pubes ya feel me?

17. Its a turn off to me when a guy is completely shaved, idk its just weird to me. However I dont want to go down there and have to push hair out of the way.

I like it well groomed. clean, short but not gone. I want to fuck a man not a boy.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bahahaha I have never heard it called that before  :laughing: 

19. Number 1 or number 2 guard trim.

20. I like to try out new things. I've done shaved, when billy ray Cyrus was popular I gave it a mullet.. since I got married in Jamaica 8 years ago I've been working on dreads.. They look Rasta mon!

• Like Like x 2