your guys outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cupcake63, Feb 3, 2007.

1. jsut wondering when u guys plan to have ur plants in the ground for the new season
    and which strain u plan on growing

for me im thinking about getting my plants in the ground around mid march
    (groundhog just anounced early spring :D) although they will be started indoor at the beggining of march or so and ill just be growing bagseed this year

im down in so cal

2. representin SoCal here, 619

i have some bagseed that i've started a month ago, i might put one outdoors if i found a good safe spot. i've topped one already and if i do put any outside this year it'll be that one.

gl on the grow

3. northern california, im going to be doing some bag seed growing outdoors in some secret spots

4. When we get rid of the 11' of snow up here on "The Hill"...I hope to put out several outdoor plots....maybe I will get them in the ground by May 15th around here....:smoking:

Attached Files:

5. :hello: that's my birthday!:hello:
    lol

6. good shit ye im in the 619 as well just got word that a buddy of mine might be able to hook me up with some big bud clones , so im pretty pumped up this year

7. Nor Cal 559, Im gonna be growin outdoors with planting starting on 4/20/07 :D
    DrBudGreengenes, my land looks the same man.

8. Wow, I hope you keep us posted on your outdoor plots Dr.

9. ive had enough bagseed. I'm ordering from nirvana this year. I'll post pics when I get some footers goin.
    peace out my geurilla growing friends.