!your greatest joke!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by grass man420, Mar 10, 2012.

1. i WAS going to make a gay joke.. butt fuck it.......

2. next i have a joke about abortion, but if you don't like it we can throw it away and forget about it.

3. [quote name='"grass man420"']
    next i have a joke about abortion, but if you don't like it we can throw it away and forget about it.[/quote]

Hardly funny and lame AF

4. that's your opinion. don't like it? gtfo this thread is for jokes not complaining.

maybe you have a better joke then?

5. 2 vehicle car crash in Mexico. 140 dead.

6. A man and his wife have been married for several years. The man is very insecure about the size of his penis, so he always insists on having sex in the dark. After the lights are out he usually takes a cucumber and pleasures the woman with that. After many years of this going on the wife finally gets suspicious and decides to turn the lights on
    Wife "OMG I cant believe you have done this our whole marriage, I am shocked"
    Man "Your shocked? How do you explain our 3 kids?!?

7. Why did the kid fall off the swing?

Because his mom was a virgin!

8. How do four gay guys sit on one stool?

Flip it upside down.

9. How Come little girls never Fart?

<
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <

Cause they don't get Assholes until they grow up and get married :p

10. [quote name='"grass man420"']there was a gay guy that went to a gay bar and met a guy and they liked each other so they went back to the 1 guys house. he asked the other guy do you want to play a game? he said yes i do i love games. he said ok i'm gonna put something in your ass and you have to guess what it is ok. he agreed. first he sticks a broom handle up his ass and says can you guess what that is? he says that feels like a broom handle am i right? he says yes you are right. so now he gets a shampoo bottle and sticks it up his ass. and says try to guess what this is. he says its plastic and the shape so it must be a shampoo bottle. he said good job ok lets see if you can get 3 out of 3 right. so he goes to grab a uuhh * motion that your using a toilet plunger* * when someone says "a plunger" you exclaim " OH YOU'VE PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE?":D:D:D[/quote]

I love this one. Unless they have heard it before, it works on EVERYONE, ALWAYS. I will also accept "toilet brush" as an answer

11. What do you get when you slice a baby open from its stomach to its throat? An erection

What is in onions that makes you cry? Dead relatives

What's brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr. Dre

A rabbit is hopping through the woods when he comes upon a deer smoking a joint. "C'mon deer, you don't need that stuff to be happy! Just come hop along with me and everything will be alright!" The deer says "why not?" and goes along with the rabbit. Pretty soon they come up to a zebra smoking crack. The rabbit says "Zebra, you don't need that to be happy, just come hoppin around with me and this deer and everything will be alright!" So the zebra puts down the crack pipe and goes with them. Pretty soon they come up to a lion shooting heroin. The rabbit says "hey lion-" and before he can get another word out, the lion slashes him to bits. The deer and the zebra are like "What the fuck, lion? He was just trying to spread a little happiness!" To which the lion replies "Man, that's rabbit gets me hopping all over the goddamn place every time he comes around here on ecstasy!"

12. Why can't you play UNO with mexicans?
    Because they'll steal the green cards.

Ok we're neighbors and your donkey ate my rooster. how come Im not mad?
    Because I have two feet of my cock in your ass! lol

(not my best but still funny XP )

13. 2 guys walk into a bar... The third one ducks.

14. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

15. what gets easier to pick up the heavier it gets... women

whats the difference between a GF and a wife?
    about 50 pounds.

whats so good about an Ethiopian blowjob?
    you know she'll swallow

whats the worst thing about eating a vegetable?
    putting her back on the chair.

that's all for now :smoking::smoking:

16. What do the mafia and pussy have in common?

One slip of the tongue and your in deep shit.

How many cops does it take to change a lightbulb.

None they just beat the room for being black.

17. from all his other posts you can tell this blade is either 15-16 or just has the maturity of that.

and this joke isnt extremely funny but i enjoy it:

"I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu."

18. [quote name='"The Incredible"']

from all his other posts you can tell this blade is either 15-16 or just has the maturity of that.

and this joke isnt extremely funny but i enjoy it:

"I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu."[/quote]

It's clever haha

19. A guy goes to the bar, and says to his friend "You aren't going to believe what happened on my way here! I was taking a short cut along the railway track, and I found a girl tied to it, so I untied her, and then we had sex over and over again, all the positions, everything.

His friend replies, "That's great! Did you get a blow job?"

"No, I never found her head."

20. #40 grass man420, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
    :metal::metal::bongin::bongin::smoking::smoking::p:laughing::laughing::laughing:^ hahahaha
    why did princess Diana cross the road?
    because she wasn't wearing her seat belt.:devious:

why does Mexico never win the Olympics?
    cause anyone that can run, swim or jump has already crossed the border

what did the hot dog vendor at the bottom of the world trade center say?
    who ordered 2 Jumbo's?

what did the Atom say to the other Atom?
    Do these protons make my mass look big?

I have more maybe i'll post some later.